Chapter 6

*Lime warning*

As Tokoyami carrying Tsuyu to his room, Tsuyu groggily opens her eyes and yawn.

"You awake?" He asks, looking at her. She just nodded.

Why did my heart beat so fast? What happened? Why did I want to kiss him so badly?

"Are you alright? You seem a bit flush. Maybe because of alcohol" he asks. She didn't answer. A couple of minutes later, they reach his room. He puts her down on the bed. He closes the door and Tsuyu speaks.

"You know, you look like someone I love" she slurred. Still under the alcohol's influence.

He turns back to her, surprised. How many bird-headed people does she know?

"And who would that lucky guy be?" He asks.

"Well, his name is Tokoyami, ribbit. He's cool, level-headed, and cares for his friend. He's a fun guy when you start talking to him. And I kinda like his bird head" at this point, she sighed.

"But the problem is that... I'm too scared to confess. I don't know if he likes me or not" she concluded.

Tokoyami, still shock that Tsuyu actually loves him. Sit beside her on the bed.

"Tsuyu, look at me" their eyes met, she seems to be crying a little. "I love you. You are kind, caring, and blunt. Your cool, calm demeanor is very attractive. And you are the most beautiful person I've ever met" he smiles at her.

"Tokoyami..." She grabs his shirt and yanks him forward. Kissing him. Tokoyami returns the gesture. Tokoyami opens his beak to let her tongue explore. Her tongue feels so good.

She pushes him on the bed and starts removing his shirt while he removes her tank top. Dark shadow, knowing things about to get steamy, quickly shots out, and get what they need at the store.

Words were not needed after that. Actions spoke for each other. Their bodies heated. Their legs intertwined with each other as the pressed closer together. Their hands explored. Lots of touches, sounds of pleasure and more. They're both satisfied after the event.

The next day
She opens her eyes while yawning. Why isn't there any light in my room? Then she looks around and realized that this isn't her room.

Why am I in Fumi- then the events came rushing back to her. She ribbited.

"Tsu, you awake?" She jumped, looking at Tokoyami. She blushes.

"Yes"

"Good, wear your clothes because we need to talk" she gulped. After a couple of minutes later, both of them are dressed. They sit on his bed in silence before he speaks.

"Tsu..." He starts. "Do you... Remember anything from yesterday?" He asked. She nodded.

"Good. Tell me, when you said that you love me. Are you genuine or is that an alcohol's influence?" He asks, slightly trembling. She paused before answer.

"Yes, Fumikage. I genuinely love you. And sorry for the event last night" she hung her head in shame. Seeing this, he used his fingers to comb her hair.

"It's okay. I know that you starting feeling horny and wanted to mate in March like a normal frog would. So it's understandable" she nodded.

"As much as he doesn't want to admit it. He likes it" Dark shadow pops out.

"S-Shut up!" He is now beet red. Both Dark Shadow and Tsuyu laugh.

"Now that the important stuff out of the way. Would you like to go see a horror movie with me?" He asks while rubbing his neck. She paused.

"Is this a date, Fumi-Kun?" She asks.

"If you like it to be a date, then it is"

"Okay, I will go on a date with you" she kisses him on the beak and goes back to her room. He smiles. He then takes a bath and getting dressed. He made a note to buy Ashido lots of Pocky. He heard a knock on his door.

"I'm coming" he opens the door and sees Tsuyu in her green dress, while he was in a suit. They walk downstairs to be met with class 1-A sitting in a common area. Some were watching TV, some were puking in a bin. Kirishima is the first one to notice both of them.

"Hey, where are you guys going? And why are you both dressing like that?" He asks. Everyone then looks at them.

"We're going on a date, ribbit" she answered. Tokoyami nodded.

"Really?!" Ashido asks "What happened? When are you guys get together? Why aren't you told us anything?"

"Calm down, Mina"

"Get away from him!" Mineta yelled, making everyone look at him. He is pointing towards Tokoyami with bandages over his face, arm, and leg.

"Woah! What happened to you?" Midoriya asks.

"Nothing happened, right?" He looks at Mineta with a cold gaze. He then quickly agrees. Everyone was worried but they didn't put too much thought into it. Both of them then walk to the front.

"Are you ready?" She holds his hand. He squeezed back.

"As ready as I've ever been" they then walk out of the campus. Excited at what to come next.

A/N
That's it guys, this is the end. Thank you for a wonderful journey that is this story. You guys are the best. Next story is a fantasy AU, be sure to look out for that. Anyways, this is been a blast to write. Thank you, everyone...

-Roth, Hector