Chapter 4

"That... Is one full box of alcohol" Bakugo said while smiling.

"How did you get it?" Izuku asks.

"Don't ask how I got it, just accepted that I got it. Got it, nerd?!" He shouts.

"But we can't drink!" Iida said while doing his robotic arm movement.

"Of course we can, four-eyes! No rules said we can't! Plus, we still have two days to recover from a hangover if someone is drinking too much"

"He's right, Iida," Said Kaminari.

"So, every time someone got ask. The person who asks and the person who answers take a sip. I think there's enough to intoxicating everyone" He states the rule while passing the bottles to everyone. Which all of them agree, some because they're afraid to get explode to pieces.

"I'm first! Half-and-half, truth or dare?" Everyone looks at Todoroki, who still wears his stoic expression.

"Dare" then they both take a sip at their bottle.

"I dare you to call your dad and tell him 'I love you, daddy'" Everyone laughs at the dare since Todoroki hates his father. He sighs.

"Fine, I'm not a chicken" he mumbled. Then he picks up a phone to called his dad. After a while, he picks up.

What do you want, Shouto?

I love you, daddy. Then he quickly ends the call. Everyone stiffs their laughter.

"Mina, truth or dare?"

"Truth" then they both take a sip.

"Since you love the topic of romance... Why don't you tell us who you have a crush on?" An 'ooh' and 'ahh' could be heard while Mina is blushing furiously.

"Well, I-I uh-I..." She stammered.

"We're waiting..." Toru said.

"Fine! I like Kirishima! Are y'all happy?" She practically yelled.

"Very..." Toru grins, even though no one sees it.

They continue to play this for around two hours. Some of them are very good. Let's look at them

=============================

"Midoyira, *hiccup*, truth or dare?" Toru asks.

"Um... Dare" he was afraid.

"Confess to your crush," She said while his face is red like a tomato.

"Uraraka... I-I love you" then he kisses her on the cheek.

"Jirou, truth or dare?" Tsuyu asks.

"Dare" she slurred.

"I dare you to..." She then whispered the rest to Jirou, who was making a disbelief face.

"Pikachu, close your eyes" Jirou command. Kaminari, who was drunk, follows her command.

"Jirou, why do I need to-" he never finishes that sentence because Jirou plugs two of her earphone jack right into Kaminari's nose. Shocking both of them to the delight of Tsuyu, who was clearly drunk.

"Sato, truth or dare," Sero asks.

"Dare"

"I dare you to bake a muffin for that little dwarf" pointing to Mineta. "But... Puts a lot of salt for him." Sato nods, then go bake a special muffin for Mineta. Ten minutes later, he's back.

"Hey, Mineta, do you want some?" He nods slowly, then Sato throws the muffin into a sleepy dwarf's mouth. Seconds later, Mineta quickly shots up and run to the nearest bathroom to get rid of the salty taste in his mouth.

=============================

After they finish playing the game, almost all of them were wasted. Bakugo got hang from the ceiling by Sero's tape, Kirishima is sleeping in the gardens by the hole that Kaminari dugs up. Bodies of class 1-A students were lying everywhere. In short, this is a mess.

Notices though, that I said almost. The only one that's still not drunk is Mineta because he got ask so little. He sees this as an opportunity for his perverted action. Since everyone is drunk no one will know if he does something inappropriate.

"It's like a dream come true!" He whispers so no one could awaken.

He decided to starts his perverted marathon by going for the first target, Tsuyu Asui.

He slowly walks up to her while she was lying on the ground, eyes closed peacefully and tongue out of her mouth. He stands over her, licking his lips. He lowers his hand and slightly touches her boobs, making her eyes slightly open. He then squeezed it a little making her moaned slightly. Oh, how he loves the way she moans. He then squeezes it harder and she moans louder. He about to remove her clothes but he heard a deep voice shouting. And the next thing he knew is that he was crashing into a wall...