Chapter 3

Time skip, 10 minutes later.

He came back to his room and decides to check the time. Quarter to one, it reads.

"Still have time" he grabs his mythology book and reads it to pass the time while hoping to reach 5 PM as soon as possible.

"Hey, Fumikage" his quirk looks at him.

"What do you want?" Tokoyami asks.

"If someone other than Tsu-chan was asking you, let's say Ashido, would you still consider a sleepover?" This makes Tokoyami pauses for a few seconds until he finally answers.

"Since the sleepover is a class activity. My answer would still be yes" Dark Shadow nods before diving back at its host's body. He continues to read the book until one thought pops on his mind.

If someone were to ask me about the sleepover besides Tsu-chan, I would abruptly say no His thought still ringing in his head until another voice is heard.

Ha! I knew it Fumikage! A voice boomed in his head. Follow by laughter.

Damn you, Dark Shadow.

Time skip, 2 hours 45 minutes later. Tsuyu's POV

I groggily open my eyes to be met with a bright light shines upon my eyes. Slowly adjusting to the brightness, I wake up while looking around. I spot a lily pad shape rug, a photo of my family besides my green lamp.

Wait, this is my room. How did I get here? I thought to myself. The last thing I remember is sleeping in the rainstorm while Tokoyami is waiting for me. And then it dawned on me. He's the one who brings me back to my room, and I never thank him.

While thinking about Tokoyami, suddenly I feel butterflies in my stomach and my face started to heat up. I then remember hearing something from him.

"See you this evening, Tsu-chan"

This makes my face blush deep red. He did want to call me Tsu-chan after all. I look at the clock on my walls and it reads half-past three.
Better clean myself before the sleepover

Time skip, 1 hour and 30 minutes later. 3rd person POV.

After packing everything he needs for the sleepover. He starts walking to a common area and meeting Tsuyu.

"Hello, Tsuyu" he greets her.

"Hello, Tokoyami. Ready for a sleepover?" She asks him. He nodded.

"Then let's go, ribbit"

They were walking in a comfortable silence until Tsuyu decides to broke it.

"Tokoyami, thank you" she abruptly speaks.

"What for?" He asks while look at her.

"For bringing me to my dorm and getting me out of the rain. Most people would leave me in a rain, expecting me to get in on my own because I am part frog"

"Your welcome" He nods at the same time as they've arrived at the common area.

"Hi Tsuyu. Hi Tokoyami. Nice seeing you guys here. And invited them to the sleepover.

They see Bakugo and Kirishima talking to each other while Iida is reading near them. On the left they see Izuku and Ochako talking while both of them have a blush on their faces. They also see Jiro and Kaminari discussing something. So both of them sit next to Kaminari, while waiting for the others.

After everyone is present. Mina stands up.

"Ok everyone, since all of you are here, let's play a game" she thoughts for a sec and speak again "How about truth or dare?"

"That's BORING, Raccoon Eyes" yelled Bakugo.

"Don't be mean, Kacchan"

"Well, since you said that it was boring. Why don't you spice things up?" Stated Mina.

"I know that you girls are predictable..." This makes all the girl make a huffing sound "So I bring this" He then smashes a wooden box in the middle.

"Kacchan... What is that?"