I'll protect you

Y/N POV:

It's been a week since I got on the Pink Blimey. The pirates mostly ignore me probably because Wilford told them but captain Wilford could took his eyes off of me. He always wanted me to be around him. He always try to tease me but I usually ignore him. I don't like to admit it but I kind of got used to sleeping in the same bed as Wilford. I mean it's better then sleep at the same place as the rest of the crew. I'm surprise that he didn't try anything by now. I have been here for a week now and even tho the pirates mostly ignore sometimes some of them give me this hungry look. I know what they want and the way they are look at me it's creeping me out.

—EVENING—

I was looking out into the ocean. There was nobody on the deck. Finally alone. I miss the land. I want to go barefoot on a beach. I took a deep breath. Where are we even going? I was disturbed by someones hand on my back. I was expecting Wilford but when I turned my head I saw one of the pirate with his hand on my back. Before I could say anything he held me tight and covered my mouth. "Hello, gorgeous." He whispered in my ear. I tried to break free and yell but nothing worked. "Calm down, I just wanna have some fun." He said as his hand went under my shirt. I started to wiggle even more than before. I tried to yell as much as I could but all that was coming out of me were muffled sounds. Somebody help me! I was crying like crazy. Then he was pushed away from me. Before I could turn around I heard a gun shot. It was Wilford. I saw the anger in his eyes but that quickly disappeared when he look at me. He...he just shot one of his crew members. "Are you okay?!" He said as he crouched next to me. All of the sudden the crew was around us. Wilford helped me up. "This will happen to anybody who dares to touch her!" He yelled at his crew. He then led me to his cabin.

I sit down on the bed still in shock. Wilford hand me a glass of wine and put his coat over me. Tears were running down my checks. "Don't cry Y/N. It's okay now. You're safe." He said as he sat down next to me. I looked at him and he swiped my tears off. He said my name. He didn't call me darling. Something about it made me calm and the crying stopped. I took a sip from my glass. "Nobody will ever touch you without your permission. I'll make sure of it." He said. I could see and hear how much he worried about me. Is that why he didn't take me already? Because he wants my permission. The tough of that made me blush. I looked away and I took another sip of my wine. He put his hand on my back. "Talk to me Y/N. I want to know how you're feeling." "Why do you care so much?" I asked him. "What, I can't care about you?" He asked hurt. "I didn't expect a pirate to care." I said ashamed. He didn't respond. "I hope I wasn't to late to help." The memory of the pirate with his hand under my shirt popped up in my mind. I took a sip from my half empty glass. "He just...had his hand under my shirt." I toss off rest of my wine. Wilford took the now empty glass of my hand and put it on a table. My eyes started to get watery away. Wilford cupped my face. "Don't cry, darling, you're safe." We locked eyes. Out of nowhere I kissed Wilford and he kissed me back. I don't know why I did it. If it was because I was scared and need someone to feel safe with or if it was just the wine. We were disturbed by someone opening the door. One of the pirate came in. "Captain, what should we do with the...body. I'm sorry captain I didn't meant to...disturb you." Wilford got up and smiled. "I'll be right back, darling." He said as he walked out of the door. What am I doing?! Kissing a pirate?! Pull yourself together Y/N! I laid down on the bed and tried to fall asleep.