Chapter 9- murder

"we're almost there" Lizzy said softly.

Everyone was infront of Rose because she was thinking of how Cleon got assasinated. Queen Lizzy didn't notice the assassin lurking in the shadows. The assassin then threw a potion at the people in front of Rose. The assassin didn't notice that Rose was following behind the group. The assassin went out of hiding then headed closer to the Queen and the others (If you don't know who the queen is go back to chapter 2). Rose was Staring evilly at the assassin.

"Hi there Mister what are you doing? " Rose said cutely.

'This little girl... S-she's not even scared... She's just staring at me with a smile on her face' The assassin said while Rose was sending shivers down his spine.

"Little girl you shouldn't be here." The assassin said.

"But that woman is my mom if not with her where should I be?" Rose said while tilting her head cutely which only made the assassin scared of her.

'This little girl... I-is she even sane at her age she should be running away by now' The assassin thought to himself

"Well then you don't want to run. Then I have no choice but to kill you too" The assassin said.

"Your face betrays your words mister hihihi" Rose said while looking like a creepy little doll.

"hah!" The assassin yelled in disbelief then started charging at Rose. Rose dodged and held him by the hand which was carrying a dagger.

"You shouldn't do that to a little girl mister especially a princess like..." she roamed her eyes around the hallway and didn't see anyone. Then said.

"Me" She then stole the dagger and stabbed the assassin's arm. The assassin step back while holding his bleeding arm. Rose looked at him like nothing happened then she threw the dagger away and cast a spell.

'Water needles' Water started forming in the air like a thin but deadly needle  the assassin was shocked and froze at his spot. Since Rose's magic, stamina, and mana are weak she manage to make 2 perfectly good ones and one that's not to good. The 2 good ones made damage to the assassin and the other 1 didn't pierce through his skin. He was still able to fight but not for long.

"I'm sorry princess I just wanted to take cleon's life not yours or the others" The assassin kneeled before her.

"Why? " Rose asked not affected by the situation.

"Because he stole all the spot light from me since the day he was born" The assassin said.

"look I don't care about your excuses" Rose exclaimed

"Heh! Then I will slit your mother's throat open! " The assassin announced. In a blink of an eye her aura became dark and evil. Her eyes became emotionless and she slowly headed to the assassin.

(Since I'm a big fan of nar*to I will have things like genjutsu, ninjutsu and other stuff from nar*to)

'She fell for it' The assassin thought. The assasin threw two shuriken towards her and it hit.

"Shadow clone jutsu! " Rose then made hand signs and now there was 5 of her 'heh! I watched too many nar*to that I've learned how to use jutsus' Rose snickered.

The assassin looked at her with a complete terrified face. Then she attacked the assassin and tried not to get her mother cut or bruised, which she succeeded... The assassin was still not dead, which made Rose angry because she've used too much mana/chakra she only have a few left but enough to use one more jutsu or a spell.

"You'll never lay another finger at my family! Do you hear me?!" Rose looked at her fainted family and friends, and then looked at the guy

"I promise I'll never do it again." The assassin said with much fear.

"There's no next time because your life ends here" Rose said with a smile on her face. Rose picked up the dagger from before and run towards the assassin.

"AAAAHH!" The assassin screamed at the top of his lungs, from the pain of a dagger piercing through his skin, he fainted from the pain Rose gave to him. The knights then heard the scream of the assassin and run towards the sound. They saw Rose holding the dagger while stabbing it to an unconscious person and other unconscious people including the queen her mother. They run towards Rose and held her hand holding the dagger. Rose smiled to them with cuts on her dress and skin that she got from the 2 shurikens.

"what took you so long this person wanted to kill us." Rose said cutely then fainted from being exhausted and her mana/chakra being low. The knights then transported all of them into the infirmary.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
To be Continued
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•