👑 Prom With Bill 👑

       I was sitting in my room, completing my homework as I usually did at four in the afternoon on a Thursday. Just as I had finished one of my many math problems, I heard a knock at my door. I looked up, debating on whether or not to answer it, but I decided with a shrug that my mom could get it. She was closer. After a few minutes of hearing whispers between two people, one of them probably my mom, my mother called me to come down to the front door. I sighed in defeat, knowing that once my mom got a conversation started with someone, it would never end. And since she was dragging me into it, I'd never get my homework done.

       I walked downstairs. I had to admit, I wasn't looking the best. I had my hair in a messy bun, sweatpants and a tank top on, and I was wearing fuzzy socks. When I got down there, no one except my mother was in the house. "What's up?" I asked her, wondering why she had a huge grin on her face.

       "Someones here to see you. They're standing right outside," she said, getting her phone ready to take pictures.

       "You know, if you weren't my mom this could be the opening of a horror movie," I chuckled as I opened my front door, seeing none other than Bill Denbrough, my boyfriend of two years, standing on my porch with a sign (the picture above). I read it and rolled my eyes. "How romantic," I joked and ran up to hug him.

       "Is that a y-yes?"

       "Of course its a yes, silly. And I appreciate the meme. I'll cherish it forever," I smiled and pecked his lips before realizing we weren't alone. "Uh, mom? Could we have a moment please?"

       "Oh, yes of course. Just let me get a picture of the two of you." So, you two posed and she got a few pictures before going inside.

       "I'm already excited," I smiled, stepping away t admire the board again.

       "M-me too. I get to take the most g-gorgeous girl to prom," he whispered, staring at me with what could only be described as love. I pulled him in for a sweet kiss before moving a step back.

       "I gotta go finish my homework. See you tomorrow?" I said softly with a blush on my cheeks.

       "Yeah, s-see you tomorrow," he smiled before handing me the sign and hopping on his bike, riding out of sight. I watched him go before taking the sign inside with me to show all of my family. I couldn't wait for prom.

-time skip to prom-

What you wear:

Your hair:

Your corsage:

Your corsage:

       I was waiting patiently in my living room for Bill to come pick me up. I was so excited to dance the night away with him. At the exact time he said he would pick me up, I heard a knock at my door. I ran to it and opened the door, smiling when I saw my boyfriend. His eyes widened as he stared at me. "Y-y-y-you l-look..." he trailed off, stuttering more as he seemed nervous.

       "Thank you. You look like a prince," I smiled and kissed his cheek. I knew what he was going to say. We both got into his car and he turned on the radio as the vehicle began to move. I couldn't wait to see what the gym would look like. Bill pulled me from my thoughts.

       "You look beautiful," he said. The fact that he didn't stutter this time brought an even bigger smile to my face as I looked at him. He rested his hand on my thigh and I placed my hand on top of his. Things seemed perfect, but then the car came to a stop as he parked in the lot. When we walked inside, I actually gasped. The gym looked amazing. The color scheme was rose gold and red, and decorations were everywhere. I didn't notice Bill staring at me until he took my hand in his. "L-lets dance" he suggested.

       "Yeah, I'd like that," I said and led him to the dance floor. For many songs we just danced the typical way kids in high school danced (um... if you don't know how couples dance to rap songs and stuff at dances... i don't want to say it so just make up whatever dance you want lmao). Then, my favorite slow song came on. I turned around to face Bill. I didn't even have to speak. He instantly rested his hands on my hips and I wrapped mine around his neck.

       "Y/n... right here, right now. Things are p-perfect.There's no one I'd rather be here w-with than you. You're perfect. And I know we're only e-eighteen, but I really hope the day comes when y-you take my last n-name," he said quietly, but loud enough for me to here him over the music. I couldn't stop the tear that fell down my cheek. His words were so sincere and I wanted for that to come true as well. 

       "Bill, I love you. So much. And I love this song even more now, because I'll always think of this moment when I hear it," I answered him. A few seconds after I spoke he made eye contact with me. It lasted for what felt like an eternity, but then he connected our lips. We had kissed several time before, but this felt even more magical somehow. This was the kiss that made me realize that I wanted to marry Bill Denbrough. I wanted to love him forever.