Battle on, Challengers

Reader POV

I.M: This is a super human society with 80% of us possessing some uncanny ability. Cities swirled with chaos and confusion following the appearance of these powers and a new profession emerged, we call those who fight for justice and help others in need, heroes. Oh, by the way this is the story of how I became the world's greatest hero with my brother. (Play)

After the ice was cleared the crowds cheered.

"Welcome back to the finals, everyone! Sorry for that long wait. The insane amount of ice from the second match has finally been cleared, though, so it's time to welcome new competitors! Even beautiful flowers have thorns. It's the assassin from Class 1-B. Ibara Shiozaki from the hero course! Versus the boy with the electric personality! Another hero in the making, Denki Kaminari!" The crowd screams. "Keep those eyes peeled. I wanna see a super flashy battle this time!"

"Excuse me! Please pardon the interruption. I'm not sure why you called me an assassin. I've come to the festival in search of victory, not to take my opponent's life. That wouldn't be in line with the values of a hero at all, sir."

"Right. I'm sorry."

"Gentlemen, I didn't enter UA for wicked or selfish reasons, but to deliver salvation to others! It is my humble quest to spread true good across this world."

"Listen, I said I was sorry! That was my bad, okay?"

"I thank you for your kind understanding."

"So, anyway. Begin!"

"What do ya say me and you go out after this? I'd be happy to treat you to a bite. And comfort you after your loss. Cause this is all gonna be over in two seconds, honey." I sweatdrop, he covers his body in electricity. "Indiscriminate Shock. One point three million volts!" He sends electricity to her, she turns around and the vines on her head shoot into the ground blocking it, then shoots out to him grabbing him into the air, I sigh.

"He's immobilized! That's all, folks! It was over in an instant!"

"The winner is Shiozaki! She advances on!" The crowd cheers.

"I'm just so thankful that I was able to make the most of the opportunity I was given today."

"Ibara Shiozaki. Her Quirk, Vines! The vines on her head can extend to great lengths. Plus, they're detachable! As long as she gets plenty of water and sunlight, they can grow instantly! It's one killer head a' hair."

"Oh, yeah! Way to represent Class 1-B!"

"Man, she's good."

"Guess he was right." We look to see someone from the other class. "That match really was over in just two seconds. I wonder if his real Quirk is the ability to tell the future. Hey! Wasn't Class 1-A supposed to be so much better than us?" He laughs then falls, and a girl shows up.

"Sorry 'bout him." I sweatdrop.

"I've seen Kaminari in action, he's super strong. But Shiozaki placed fourth in the entrance exam. And those vines. I wonder if she's studied Kamui Woods' moves. Binding attacks can be really powerful." I sigh as Zuku goes into his mutter phase, I see Suki getting upset and pat his thigh, he growls. "I hardly ever see anyone break out when they're used. It would be impossible to get close to her while avoiding all those thorns and vines. You'd have to find some way to tear them off or just hack your way through using brute force. Oh, but in order to keep you from doing that, she'd probably go after your hands first, so then what do you do?" I lean to him.

"Oi, Zuku, you're muttering again."

"Yeah, maybe you should take a sec to relax before planning too many matches ahead." He yelps.