Time to Pick Some Names

What's up heroes, welcome back, have fun.

Reader POV

I.M: In the days after the sports festival ended, we recovered from our injuries, and then, our normal classes started right back up again. Well, some things were different.

Me and Zuku were on the train to school, it was packed pretty tight, he was on his phone.

"Hey, you. Excuse me. You're both Midoriya from Class 1-A!" We looked up to a stranger. "Great job in the sports festival. I rooted for both of you!" Zuku got flustered as I smiled.

"You were both in the top eight, right? The one to get third."

"That's so impressive!" I tried to calm down Zuku as I thanked them.

"Keep trying for it, heroes!" I sweatdrop.

"I will! Thanks!"

"Yeah, thanks." (Play) It started raining and we got our umbrellas out as we walked to the school, Zuku sighs.

"I feel like I'm barely awake." I smile patting his head.

"Don't worry you will."

"Good morning, Midoriya twins!" We stopped to see Iida.

"Whoa, Iida? You really went all out with the rain gear."

"Yeah, it's not raining that hard."

"Why on earth are you both walking so slowly?" He ran past. "You'll be late." I raised a brow as we ran after him.

"Late? But..."

"There's still five minutes until the first bell."

"UA students should always arrive ten minutes early, don't you think?" I sweatdrop as we got into the school, we put away our umbrellas in the boxes.

"So, Iida. Um..."

"If it's about my brother, don't be concerned. I'm sorry if I made you worry. Everything'll be fine." He walked away, Zuku frowned, I pat his head.

"I'm sure his brother is fine, or he wouldn't have came back." He nods and we go to class, I kiss Suki on the cheek going to my seat.

"It's so weird that people recognize us from TV. Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here."

"Yeah, me, too!"

"People on the street were staring at me! It was kind of embarrassing."

"Sure, but isn't that pretty normal for you?" I smile.

"You won't believe what a bunch of elementary school brats yelled at me."

"Nice try." He groans, I chuckle.

"All it took was one sports festival and suddenly we're like celebrities."

"This school really is amazing." The door opens and Aizawa walked in.

"Morning." Everyone got in their seats.

"Good morning, Mr. Aizawa!"

"Ribbit? Mr. Aizawa, you don't have any bandages anymore. That's good news."

"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. Anyway. We have a big class today on Hero Informatics." I grin. "You need codenames. Time to pick your hero identities." Everyone jumps up.

"This is gonna be totally awesome!" He growls using his Quirk as they get quiet.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally, students don't have to worry about the draft yet. Not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first-years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation, though."