Fight on, Iida

Hello heroes, come for more, well here you are.

No One POV

"There. Midoriya is... Out of bounds. Todoroki wins! He advances to the third round!" (Play)

Todoroki walks through the entrance.

"What's the matter? Not gonna tell me to get lost? You need to learn to control your left side. It's dangerous to release so much energy like that. But I'm glad you're finally seeing reason. Now that you've abandoned your childish rebellion, we can get back to what's important. After you graduate, you'll work by my side. I'll lead you down the path of the mighty, Shoto."

"I haven't abandoned anything."

"Huh?" Todoroki raises his left hand.

"You're a fool to think my feelings could be so easily reversed. Instead... Out there... For that one moment... I forgot all about you." Endeavor gasps as Todoroki walked past him. "Whether that's good or bad, whether it's the right thing to do, I don't know. Maybe I don't need you."

Reader POV

I frown.

"You really were being reckless out there, you idiot."

"I'm sorry Y/N." I sadly smile at him rubbing his head.

"Yes he was. The bones in your right arm were shattered. I'm afraid it'll never be the same as it was before. I need to remove the bone fragments or they'll get stuck in your joints. I'll heal you afterward." We both sigh. "You lit a fire under this child and pushed him too hard. Look at what he's done to make you proud. I don't like it one bit. You're going too far. You hear? You and the boy. Don't praise him for what he's done today." The door slams open making us jump.

"Midoriya!"

"You scared the crap outta me." Uraraka walked up.

"Are you okay? Oh. It's nice to meet you, sir."

"Uh, yeah."

"He's in no state for visitors."

"Hey, you guys. Shouldn't you be watching the matches?"

"The stage was far too damaged. They're taking a quick break to repair it now."

"That match was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life, Midoriya. What pro's gonna want a sidekick that hurts himself?" I growl, as Sui hits Mineta with her tongue.

"Now you're just rubbing salt in his wounds. Probably not a good time, especially with his brother in the room."

"Hey, I'm just speakin' the truth!"

"You're much too noisy. I know you're worried, but I've got to focus on surgery now."

"Surgery?"

"Go on. Get out of here." She tries to get them out.

"But-."

"Surgery's a big deal, isn't it?"

"Will his wounds be healed?"

"Don't worry, just leave me to it." She gets them out and closes the door.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't do what you asked of me. If I had shut up, not said anything... I might have been able to beat him. But, I..." I frown.

"You got Todoroki to realize something very important about himself."

"I guess so. In his first match, he looked so sad. I was trying to figure out why when I should've been focused. I made a bigger mistake, though. Whenever we were fighting...I was just so... So frustrated. I couldn't see the bigger picture. Or what it would take to win. I'm sorry."