Chapter 1.

Josephine's P.O.V

In my small room in Perth, I stare at my gray wall mentally beating myself for auditioning for a role I would never in a million years even be considered for.  Playing the "bad girl" Darcie in Wish Upon was the most exciting role I've had in a while, although she was short-lived.

      Auditioning for Molly was a risk the old me would have never taken, she is so complex it's almost beautiful in a way.

      Waiting a few days have felt like waiting a lifetime, when will my slow torment end. I watch my phone almost trying to force a phone call to arise from it.

Alas, I give up all hope in every sense of the word. As I'm about to exit my room my phone begins to dance on my nightstand with multiple vibrations.  

        I run as fast as I can to my phone even thought I'm about 10 feet from it. "Hello?" a familiar voice fills my speaker, "I'm calling for Josephine Langford." As my mind-and heart race I've forgotten the women on the phone.

         "Yes! This is she!" I reply fast enough it sounds almost incoherent. " This is Anna Todd, the author and one of may producers for after"she states. OMG why is Anna Todd calling me?

      I hope my audition wasn't that bad that they had to make the author call me.

       "Our recent Tessa has decided to shift her focus elsewhere and we are in the need for a new one and we would like you for the part." At this very moment I'm speechless. The only response I can muster is"What?!"

Hero's P.O.V
   "What?!" I say into my phone. Anna almost repeats herself but I heard her the first time. I've met the girl who was supposed to play Tessa once so I don't comprehend why I'm in such state of shock.

I guess it's because I've grow familiar to the face on the After Instagram page.

"Who's gonna play Tessa?" I ask curiosity thick in my voice.

"Josephine Langford" Anna says. In an attempt to find out more about her on the internet I come up empty handed. After Anna's call I'm more anxious than nervous. A new Tessa??

I fly from England to Georgia in two weeks! Let's hope I don't screw this up.

Authors Note!!
Hi guys!! I hope you guys like my first chapter ❤️
I trying to make this book similar to after with minor changes. I hope to post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I started off late so it might take a while to get on track 🤡. In addition, I don't personally know  Josephine and Hero so I don't fully understand their personality I'm just adding what I feel will make the story better!💞 The chapter is so short!! IM SORRY😬