Chapter 6.

Hero's P.O.V
I linger at her door for a moment before I leave. The silence is driving me crazy and this elevator is taking forever. Watching Jo at the bar,her actions how she is so sure of herself instantly made me regret leaving but I can't have any distractions . The angel on my right is telling me to go, but the devil on my left is convincing me to walk the long hallway back to her. The almost magnetic force I'm feeling right now has me not running but walking the fastest I think I have ever before. My light knocking has turned into pounding in the mere minute I've been standing at her door. I haven't known her long but I know that I want her, her smile has woken me up from the haze I've been in for a while. As the door opens I hear a faint "Hero?".
I don't wait even the slightest second to fully open the door and collide her lips with mine. I'm sure to add tongue so she knows that I hope to stay the night. I kick the door a little too forcefully causing the door to slam. She jumps back a little and pulls away from the kiss. "What are you doing"she asks. "I'm making it up to you" I respond with the biggest smirk on my face. I kiss her again trapping her in a corner where there's no escape. From the way she's kissing me I can tell she's enjoying the fact that I came crawling back."Do you want to do this?" I hesitantly ask knowing where I stand but hoping she doesn't reject me. "Yes" is all she says before taking off my belt.
We slowly move to the bed, each step Jo and me are slowly but surely removing an article of clothing. I let her take charge pushing me into the bed. I quickly remember that I have a condom in my wallet and grab it.

Author's Note
Hey guys! I wrote this chapter a while ago but because I've been frequently asked when I will update here you go. I know it's not much but I hope it can hold y'all off until I figure out what I should write for the next chapter 👾