Chapter 3.

Hero's P.O.V

" Jo. What a unique name for a girl" I say. "Thanks" she replies. I think I offended her."So where are you from Jo... you have a fascinating accent." "As do you" she laughs. I don't know if I should tell her or keep her guessing. "Can you say something again. I didn't quite catch your accent the first few times we exchanged greetings." I express. "Something" she responds with. Deep down I knew what I was getting myself into when I asked the question.

"Is she flirting?" I ask myself wishing the answer's yes. "Um, you're from Au-Australia ?" I hesitate to answer. "Yes!" she squeals. "Now you", she stares at me deeply with those green eyes and a hint of blue. "Huh, I'm gonna guess the UK?" she says."How'd you know!" I ask. "A lady never reveals her secrets," she says with a raised eyebrow. At that moment I decided that I can have some fun while filming this movie. Right!? I jump the gun and without thinking I exclaim, "Would you like to get a drink with me?"

Josephine's P.O.V

"Would you like to have a drink with me?" he basically screams in my face. "Sure? I'll meet you at the hotel bar at 7?" "Ok" he says excitedly. I get up to leave when he says,"I'll see you later Jo."

Im regretting this decision. I only had half of the day for myself and now I'm spending it with a stranger! Well he's not a stranger anymore so maybe I'm overthinking this. As I'm destroying my suitcase yo find something to wear I notice the time. "6:45!"I scream aloud. I have so many things to do in 15 minutes, hopefully he's taking the time to looks as good as I'm trying to look.

Hero's P.O.V
Its 6:45 and I just finished getting ready. I put on a white polo shirt with jeans and a necklace but is hidden under the collar of my shirt. Waiting in the elevator I'm shaking. I've had girlfriends before but she's different. I feel so cliche it's unbelievable. When the elevator stops I curses under my breath not wanting to be late.Through the crack of the opening elevator door tan legs bend down to grab something she dropped. Josephines face clear in my eyes.

- hey guys sorry I updated so late this is harder than I thought 😭This chapter is a little shorter but I hope y'all enjoy it all the same🦦❤️