Chapter 8: Let me help you with that

As the morning came by the sunlight peeking through the window shiningon Kyo's eyes. Groaning as he slowly waking up feeling next to him no one was there. Kyo got out of bed quickly seeing that Grimmjow wasn't in his room. He started to panic. Kyo quickly and quietly walking along the hallway. He knew that Shigure, Torhu, and the damn rat weren't awake this early until five more minutes.

"Shhhhhh... "Went the shower water running.

Kyo sighed in relief. Oh, he's just in the shower. He went back to his room to get ready.

After a long hot shower, Grimmjow exited out the shower to dry off and looked in the mirror. 'School? I guess it won't be that bad, right? I'll probably be with that Kitty all day.' Getting dressed and stealing Kyo's boxers while he was sleep, which came in handy. Grimmjow looked at himself in the dark blue uniform that Shigure gave him. Any shade of blue would fit Grimmjow great. Not buttoning the shirt all the way shows some bare chest. Going back to Kyo's room seeing if he was already awake but when he got back he wasn't there. "Must be downstairs." Closing the door and heading down the stairs that were still not repaired, slowly hearing chatters and bickering.

"Don't drink from the carton, I don't wanna get your sick germs." Yuki having a glass in hand.

"I don't give a damn if you get cancer from it! I wanna drink it from the carton!" having in a carton of milk crushed.

"Don't you two think it's a little early to fight right now?" Torhu smiled.  Yuki turned to Torhu, "I'm sorry Ms. Honda you are right. It is early to deal with childish behavior. Kyo fumed. "Hey don't be a suck up just because she said something you damn rat with his tail too far up his ass!" Grimmjow laughed his ass off while finally coming down the steps. The three were straddled by his laugh. "Oh god, that was a good one," trying to calm down from laughing "But she is right it is way too early to jump down each other's throats." Torhu clapped her hands. "Oh, Panther-chan! You look great in the uniform!"

Grimmjow brushed his hand through his hair looking at Yuki in a death stare making him walk away then back at Kyo who is looking away of how 'nice' or should I say hot in his uniform, in a calm look. "Thanks, can we leave now?" Torhu nodded grabbing her things and waiting out the door for everyone to come. Yuki got his bag heading out the door with Torhu behind him. Grimmjow and Kyo also followed behind. The walk to school was very quiet until Torhu broke the silence. "So Panther-chan are you excited to meet some of the members of the zodiac?" in a gleaming smile.

"Sure...why not."

"Oh, how I can't wait! They must be just as eager to meet you!"

Grimmjow lowered his head near Kyo's ear whispering. "Is she always like this?" Kyo nodded. "Yep." Grimmjow gave him a look. "And it doesn't bother you?"

"A little."

"Eh, sounds reasonable."

When they finally reached the school entering the building it was crowding with kids. 'Wow, it's big on the inside. Not bad.' In his thought. Grimmjow still following the three in the school and it surprised him that while they were walking the kids got out the way like they're kings. Hearing the whispers in the background like: 'Sohma's, It's Prince Yuki!, Who that guy with him he's hot. Grimmjow couldn't help but grin. Kyo looked at Grimmjow who grinning like he's all that.

"Why the hell are you grinning like that?" asked Kyo with his hands folded over his chest. Grimmjow looked at Kyo playfully then wrapping his arms around the neck. "What? Can't I be happy Kitty?" he said teasing. Grimmjow's voice threw Kyo off making him very red. "Ah, I didn't say that now get off me and stop calling me that!"