Yoongi🌝

Yoongi didn't return to school the following day.

Or the next.

Or the days after that.

A week passed by and there was no sign of the small, blond haired male. Jung Hosoek wasn't one who normally cared whether someone showed up to school or not, but this was different.

Min Yoongi nevered missed a day of school, let alone a whole week. Where was the tiny male? Each day the dancer would rush to class in hope of spotting the blond staring out of the window, and each time he was met with a void of what should have been a person.

On the fifth day of school Hoseok walked into the classroom and was met with snickers. Majority of the class was crowded around someone, pointing and laughing. What was so funny?

Hoseok pushed his way through the sea of people and gasped at the sight before him. Min Yoongi was back, but why did he look so dead? The pale male was skinner than normally, his long blond hair had several patches of red(was it blood? Hoseok wasn't sure) in it and was noticeably uneven.

That wasn't even the worst of it. Yoongi's eyes were a blood shot red and lifeless and were those bruises under his eyes? Hoseok found himself getting angry. The small male was beaten up to the pulp and looked like he would collapse from a gust of wind.

"Another fight lost?" A girl laughed. When Yoongi didn't respond, she gripped his hair tightly and yanked. Yoongi screamed and pushed her away.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"Answer me when I'm talking to you!"

"Get away from him, Moonbyul. "Hoseok gritted out. The female rapper turned towards the dancer and smirked.

"Hoseokie defending his boyfriend, huh?" She threw her head and cackled

"Hoseokie defending his boyfriend, huh?" She threw her head and cackled. Hoseok glared at her as her bright hair fanned around her face. Moonbyul was beautiful and Hoseok would have loved to be friends with her considering they both can rap, sing, and dance, but her personality was shit.

"He's not my boyfriend, Moonbyul. He's not even gay to begin with." Hoseok responded. "But he is my hyung and you will respect him or else."

Moonbyul flipped her long hair and giggled. "Or else what?"

Hoseok walked closer to her and whispered harshly in her ear. "I'll tell Hwasa you have a huge crush on her. We all know you do."

Moonbyul gulped and glanced over at the quiet girl with huge, round glasses resting on her nose. Hwasa was extremely shy and often kept to herself, but Moonbyul couldn't help but to love her. The shy girl who was secretly nasty and loved being handled by anyone who could handle her, was someone Moonbyul was in love with since middle school. Of course Hwasa was oblivious to this. Why? Moonbyul was her bully.