Sunshine 🌞

Epilogue

The small male walked down the school halls with tears in his eyes. The congregation of students glared at him and threw trash on him.

The blond haired boy was hated by everyone. Even his boyfriend, or shall he say ex boyfriend hated him.

Still the tiny male kept his head up despite all the hate he was receiving.

The tiny male walked into philosophy class and was met with a scowl by none other than the philosophy teacher, Namjoon. The dimpled male only had a few weeks left before he left for America to be with his wife and kids.

The hate was suffocating. The blond didn't know how he was going to survive.

By the time the class ended, the male wandered down the halls and bumped into a female with short hair.

Moonbyul.

"Oh." She forced a grin. "It's you."

Ever since she had been confronted in the hallway, Moonbyul changed her entire attitude and chopped her long, golden locks off and settled for a dark brown. It framed her beautiful face perfectly.

The blond smiled back only to frown when she moved away from him quickly, almost as if he had a virus.

The school day eventually ended and the boy found himself driving to a mental asylum.

After buzzing in, the tiny male followed behind the doctor and gazed through the window.

There in a straight jacket was a white haired male named Jung Hoseok, rocking back and forth, whispering over and over again.

No one knew what he was saying, they just knew he said it all day everyday. The only person who knew what he was whispering was the tiny, blond haired boy outside of the room.

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. You never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."