I Care For You, Love 🌝

It was the Monday morning after the double J party. Teens were still talking about and dapping up the hosts whenever they passed by them. Jin smiled as he held hands with his significant other, Jimin. After Yoongi's big reveal, the two talked about it where Jimin cried on Jin's wide shoulder.

That was the first time Jin had witnessed Jimin crying.

The two were on their way to lunch to sit with their friends when Jin suddenly stopped when he saw their philosophy teacher walking down the hall.

"Jiminie? I need to talk to our teacher for a second

"Jiminie? I need to talk to our teacher for a second. I'll meet you at lunch." Before Jimin could respond, Jin had already pressed his lips to his then took off down the hall.

"Mr. Kim!" Jin yelled, then giggled. It was funny because they shared the same surname.

Namjoon looked up from his phone and grinned. "Seokjin. What can I do for you?"

"Can I talk to you? In private. It's serious." Namjoon nodded and told the younger male to follow him. The pair made it to Namjoon's classroom where he closed the door and sat down in his spiny chair. It wasn't until after the teacher had his legs propped up when Jin began to speak.

"I have a friend who goes here. He's been abused his whole life. He finally trusted us and told us all about it. It's serious, Mr. Kim. His body is so small and malnourished. I've been worried about him since I found him out the street." Jin said in one breath. "He ran away from home and came to me. He's currently living with his boyfriend. I just need your opinion. What do I do? I know this isn't a permanent solution, but it's all we have."

"What's this student's name?" Namjoon asked.

"I can't tell you." Jin whispered, then bit down on his lip.

"Well how am I to alert the authorities? If this is as serious as you say, Seokjin, then I need to take immediate action." Namjoon stared directly into his students eyes. "Do you understand me?"

Jin nodded. "I do. It's just that... I just got him to trust me. I'm not trying to break that. He already found me talking to his boyfriend about him and he didn't take it well."

"Alright. Tell me this. Is he one of my students?" Jin nodded. "Is he in the same class period as you?" Another nod. "Was he the blond haired boy who screamed out during class that one day and then ran?"

Jin teared up as he nodded again. I'm doing this for you, Yoongi. You'll see.

"Ok. I know who you're talking about now- hey don't cry! It's going to be alright. I'm going to alert the authorities and they'll conduct a research."

Jin couldn't help but to ugly cry in front of his EQUALLY handsome teacher.

The handsome student wiped snot on his sweater as he rubbed his nose. "I'm sorry, Mr. Kim. I just care about him so much."