Trust 🌝

Yoongi quickly pulled his shirt down and faced the younger. Hoseok stared at him with a frown on his face. Walking towards the shorter male, the red head cupped his face gently.

"Yoonie? What's going on?" Yoongi closed his eyes and leaned into the touch.

"I'm not ready to tell you yet."

"But-"

"You just told me outside that I can only open up to you if I feel comfortable. Well, right now, I'm not comfortable. So please. Not right now." Yoongi begged. Hoseok swallowed deeply. It took everything in him to respect his boyfriends wishes.

"Ok. Alright." The prodigy dancer sighed. Yoongi shyly pressed a kiss to Hoseok's lips.

"Thank you." He whispered. "Can we sleep now?"

"Like um... in the same bed" Hoseok smirked. Yoongi blushed and looked down.

"Please. I like the way you hold me. I feel safe in your arms."

And how could Hoseok say no to that? The red haired male laced his fingers with Yoongi's and led them to the bed. Yoongi laid down first and Hoseok scooted behind and wrapped an arm around his waist.

Yoongi whimpered and made sure that they were holding hands before closing his eyes. Hoseok kissed his neck softly before placing his head on top of the blond fluff.

"Can you just tell me one thing?"Hoseok whispered. Yoongi grumbled and responded.

"What?"

"These bruises on your body. Are they coming from fights or?"

"No. I don't fight people. Can we sleep now?"Yoongi sighed. Hoseok chewed on his bottom lip as he nodded. This just confirms everything.

"Good night, darling. Sleep peacefully." Hoseok hummed.

"Nighty night Hoseokie." Yoongi yawned.

That was the first time in forever Yoongi slept peacefully.

Morning came and Yoongi began to squirm around in the embrace of his boyfriend. The tiny male would have loved to stay asleep and cuddle with Hoseok, but the only problem was his bladder.

Yoongi had to potty.

"Seokie!" He cried out. "Move. I gotta pee pee!" Yoongi tried to move his arm away, but the grip was too tight. "HOSEOKIE!"

"Hey! What's going on in there?" A voice came from the other side of the door. It was Jin. "Y'all better not be doing what I'm thinking."

Yoongi flushed like a tomato. "No hyung."

"Mhm." A distant sound of slippers dragging across the floor could be heard. Jin had walked away.

Yoongi sighed and turned to face Hoseok and jumped slightly when he noticed the red heads honey colored eyes were staring right at him.

"You have a habit of screaming my name, sweetheart." He smirked. "I wonder how you'll sound underneath me."

Yoongi shivered when Hoseok presses his face in his neck and kissed it gently. "Hoseokie... no." He pushed the male back softly. After the events with Charles the night prior, Yoongi knew he would most likely never be open for sex. Yoongi also knew he would have to have this conversation with Hoseok, but not right now.

"I understand." Hoseok immediately pulled away. Having consent was extremely important to him, the red head couldn't imagine taking advantage of anyone.

"Thank you. Now let me go. I have to potty." Hoseok chuckled and released his death grip on his waist. Yoongi got up and ran towards the bathroom so he could relieve himself.