Chapter 1

"Mackenzie come downstairs please!"

That's weird my parents never call me by my full name..

"Why?" I pleaded

"Come NOW!"

Listening to that scary tone I did as I was told and Jogged down the stairs while putting my hair into a quick lazy side braid. I came down to see my mom with the biggest smile on her face. Well that is different I thought.

My mom called my sister into the house who was tanning out by the pool. She is 16 so not that much older then me. So she wrapped herself in her bright pink towel and came inside.

"Girls sit down at the dinner table" my mom said while pointing to it.

She walked into the garage to get my dad so he could be in this conversation to.

"What does she want to talk about?" I asked my sister Madison

"Uhh does it look like I know idiot? How would I know?"

I just looked at her weird

When my mom came back out into the dining room with my dad they both had a big smiles on there faces.

My mom spoke "girls we are moving to North Carolina!! Go pack everything in your room we leaving in a week! I gave her a confused look and so did Madison.

"What do you mean we are moving and why North Carolina?! That is half way across the country!?" I have never moved EVER! I have lived my whole life. I don't wanna go..

"Your dad got offered a good job and he took it. The job has very good pay which means I won't have to work! I will be a stay at home mom! Now go pack up!" She said

Many thoughts and questions ran through my head like "um what the hell just happened?"

I will have to say bye to all my friends..but most importantly..Nick..I have liked him since I could remember! And I could say we are a thing? Maybe? I don't wanna leave him now I think things were finally getting serious with him. He was the first one I truly liked. Wow thanks mom and dad.

I sat on my bed and picked up my gold iPhone 5s and made a group chat with my best friends Marisa, Jess, and oh ya Nick

*Group Message*

Hey guys so I have some really really really bad news..I'm moving to north Caroline in a week because my dad got offered a job and he took it..in really gonna miss you all Soo much!😔😩

Jess-haha food one Mack your tricks ain't fooling me today! You already pranked us with this one not falling for it.. A joke for sure.

Me-Jess I'm actually really moving and if you don't believe me come ask my parents and see for yourself with all the boxes piled up on the one side of the room.

Jess-okay fine I believe you I jus can't believe the best friend that I have been with for 11 years is leaving me just like that):

I have been friends with Jess the longest and have done almost everything with her. Last year my family and hers took a trip to Hawaii together..

Marisa- wait woaahhh dude. Your not going anywhere. Your moving in with me.

Me-I wish I could! But my parents obviously won't let me..😂

Marisa-well I'm gonna miss you..

Me-I'll miss you too

Nick-nooo you can't be leaving!!😩 I am gonna miss you so much!..

Me- And I'm gonna miss all you guys so much to. Just make sure that you don't replace me! You guys should come over I want to spend every last minute with you.

Nick-oh we won't! And I am on my way.

Jess and marisa- K

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So this is my first fanfic I'm sorry if it's not that great! But I hope you like it! Make sure to tell your friends to read it..thanks!