chapter 4

Sorry I haven't updated in so long very busy with school and sports. But OMG thank you so much for 36 reads haha means a lot(:

*Hayes POV*

So today im going to ask Mack to hang out. Shes really funny, pretty, and sweet. So I wanna get to know her better.

Hey Mack! This is Hayes we met yesterday. And I was just wondering if you would like to come over and hangout today?! We can go out on the lake with Nash and his friends? Hope you can come(:

I know who you are!(; Yeah sounds great! what time should I come over?

In about an hour cya then!

*Macks POV*

I received Hayes' text and instantly got a smile on my face. Today was going to be perfect. I showered and threw my hair up in a messy bun and decided to wear no make up today since I guess there was no point. I wore my teal and black, striped strapless bikini with my white cover up dress.

I had around 25 minutes to do whatever. So I sat on my phone and played Random games. When I had 5 minutes left I decided to head on over there.

My family wont be home for awhile they went shopping for new furniture and stuff like that so I just left a texted them "At Griers if you need me" My parents aren't that strict about me dating boys or hanging out with them as long as it doesn't get to far cause I'm only 14.

I walked up the there front door and knocked. Nash opened the door and yelled "HAYES YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!!"

"That's not my girlfriend I already have one!" His face getting really red.

Wait girlfriend? I got a little disappointed but then ignored it.

He came and gave me the biggest hug and greeted me with a "hey girl!" I Laughed at what he had said, and hugged back. I instantly got butterflies in my stomach. Did I like him? Nah I barely know him I can't.

All the guys were in the living room watching Red Dawn and when they saw Hayes and I hug they all started saying there "oooo's" and "awes" and just went back to the movie. There was Cameron, Jack and Jack, Matt, Taylor, and wait wut. Shawn Mendes. This day could not get any better..

They said there Heys and nice to meet you. But when it came to Shawn I tried to hide my crazy fan girl inside but I still had the biggest smile on my face and I'm pretty sure he could tell that I'm a fan. He gave me the biggest hug and said "Nice to meet you Mack!" I smiled and blushed. I could see Hayes out of the corner of my eye jealous? wait why I'm just a huge fan. I shook it off and went to sit over by him.

"So whose ready to go get there asses kicked racing on the jet skies!?!" Yelled Taylor.

The guys just started yelling and making weird noises while running out the door. Im really gonna fit in with these guys. Taylor ran up to me.. "Hey Mack your quite the quiet one." I looked at him weird and said "Have you met me Caniff?!?" Then just ran away towards the water.

When taking my cover up off I felt eyes on me and looked at Hayes and found it was him.. "GUILTY!" I yelled and His face turned as red as his swim trunks. He ran up to me and picked me up. "no no no no Ha-" before I could finish i was thrown under the freezing water.

I came up as mad as ever and found all the guys including Hayes laughing hysterically. I got the maddest face on and stared at him, they all got silent and just looked at me. "Im gonna get you for that!"

"ohhhh Im so scared!!" he said in between laughs.

"You better be Grier..." I said while jumping on his back trying to pull him under the water then finally did. "this is only the beginning" I said with a smirk. "damn. girl got sass!" yelled Gylinski. we all laughed and went on with what we were doing.

After a long day of laughs, races, and boat rides. Everyone exept for Hayes and I went inside. Instead we just sat on the dock with our feet in the water watching the waves. "well today was fun!" he said breaking the awkward silence. It wasn't really an awkward silence more like a good silence.

"Yeah it was great the guys are really fun to hangout with." I had the biggest smile on my face thinking back to today

"Yeah its even better during Magcon.."

"Wait Magcon? Ohh the tour you guys all do!"

"Yeah so about what I said about my girlfriend earlier. I dont even know if were dating anymore at least I dont want to be. shes way to clingy and im trying to find the right time to break up with her."

Relief came over my body.

As soon as he said that our eyes met. His eyes are so cute, and he just sat there smiling at me. when we heard a loud voice yell. "HAYES WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?!"

"And speaking of the devil" Hayes said.

It was Grace. his girlfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I promise the chapters later in this book are way better, more edited, more detailed, and more feeling. So don't give up just yet and stick with me!