Chapter 5

*Hayes' POV still*

"HAYES WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" A voice yelled

"Uh oh this can't be good." I looked away from Mack and stood up to be face to face with Grace.

"WHO IS THIS?!?" Yelled grace.

"This is Mack she's new in town." I spoke.

"And you were about to kiss her?!? We are through!" She spat as she threw the necklace I gave her for our one month into the lake, and ran away towards her car. We weren't really going to kiss but I just responded with a simple "ok"

*Macks pov*

"I'm so sorry hayes.."

"No your alright! I have wanted to do that for awhile. She always freaks when I talk to a girl. Heck even look at one. But I just couldn't help myself with a beautiful girl like you."

Oh em gee. did he just call me beautiful?

"Wait you think I'm beautiful?"

"I mean yes very pretty."

I just blushed and we walked hand and hand into the house to join the rest of the guys.

*hayes' POV*

I honestly didn't care that Grace dumped me she was always pushy and bossy. But I have Mack..she is so beautiful and I love her so much..but I don't think she feels the same way.

I wanted Mack to stay for the night so I asked her. "Hey Mack do you wanna stay the night with me and the guys?"

"Yeah sure! I don't think my parents will mind. But I don't have anything to wear?"

"You can just wear something of mine."

"Okay"

I walked her up to my room and took out a pair of basketball shorts and a Cameron Dallas sweatshirt and handed them to her. She went in the bathroom and changed. When she came out in my cloths I think she looked adorable with how they fit her.

*Macks POV*

We started walking down the stairs when hayes put his arm around me. He makes me feel so special. Just something about him, and he really seemed to not care when Grace broke up with him. Does he like me? Nahh he would never fall for a girl as ugly as me. I was interrupted in my thoughts
When something wet and slimy was smacked all over my cheek.

"SMACK CAM!" Yelled cam. Laughs coming from all of them as I'm wiping the shaving cream off my face. "Thanks." I said rolling my eyes. The whole thing turned into a smack cam central which lasted about 20 minutes.

It was now around 12:30. And after we were done we voted on what movie we were going to watch which just happened to be 21 jump street. I ran upstairs and washed all of the cream off my face and when I came down they all had there spots claimed and Jack G yelled "MACK CAN YOU MAKE US SOME FOOD?!"

"How about we just order some pizza?" They all agreed and when it arrived Nash paid for it And we all dug in.

I already felt like these guys were my family and I have only known them for a day. Once we all got settled in a was sitting about a foot away from Hayes not knowing what to do until he patted the couch beside him signaling for me to come over. I did as I was told and snuggled right up to Hayes.

Life could honestly not get any better right now.

About 3/4 through the movie I started to get really tired and looked up at Hayes to see he was already dead asleep. My eyes started to close slowly until I fell asleep myself.

In Hayes Griers arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note-

Awe how cute?(: Okay so I think this was a better chapter hope you guys liked it! Please favorite, comment whatever, and share with your friends and tell them to read it thanks(: