Chapter 9

*Macks POV*

We had stopped the long kiss for a few seconds. I could feel his warm breath hit my face. I close my eyes, and wait for his lips to touch mine again. His lips brushed against mine, and he took one more breath that hit my face again. Then I just totally lost it. I grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine so that his lips were now connected with mine. Our lips began to move in sync.

His lips were crazy soft. And my hands eventually made its way around his neck and his to my waist, I didn't stop, his lips were addicting. But I eventually did stop cause I ran out of breath.

"Thanks I really needed that." I said whispering in between breaths

"Your welcome beautiful." He looked into my eyes and smiled. "Now it's time to watch our movie!" He said loudly like a freak, but a cute freak.

"Can we watch the notebook please?!?" I pleaded

He stared at me for awhile, with a face saying he didn't want to watch it, but he did for me anyways.

Hayes held me tight, with our legs tangled up with each other's, and his arm wrapped around my waist, trying to comfort me every time I would flinch from the pain in my stomach. Eventually, after eating loads of chocolate he had brought me, we both fell asleep, in the middle of the movie.

About two hours later I heard the door open, to reveal Madison and Nash, i just ignored them and stayed sleeping. Until, I heard the click sound of a picture being taken, and running up the stairs to Madison's room.

Before I knew it myself I was chasing after them. Hayes must have heard it too, cause he was right behind me. Right when we got up to her room the door was slammed in our faces. "Annnnd done!!" Said Nashes voice through the door.

And soon enough, my phone was blowing up with notifications on twitter. I go the his page to see a picture of Hayes and I cuddling and sleeping. With the caption "what a cute couple"

"I'm gonna get you back Grier!!!!!" I yelled back at him.

I looked at the comments below most of them were nice like "aww for sure my #couplecrush"

"They are a really cute couple!"

"How cute are those two love birds?(: goals for sure.."

Then I sadly ended up coming across the hate.."eww Hayes she's ugly you could do better!"

"Go die. Hayes is mine!"

One tear came, then two, then three, all of a sudden I was crying a pool in Hayes' shoulder with him rubbing my back.

"Mack, don't believe any of it! There just jealous of how beautiful, and perfect you are. None of it is true at all."

Those words helped a lot, so I wiped my eyes and gave him a huge hug. "Thanks for being there for me all day." I said into his shoulder.

"Np babe." He said hugging me tighter and smiling. His smile just melts my heart.

*Hayes' POV*

I hate seeing Mack like this, all this hate has gotta stop soon. But how? All I can do right now is comfort her, and that is exactly what I do. I also suggested we go watch the sunset off the lake, she agrees.

After That whole crazy afternoon, we go outside to watch the sunset.

"Wow! This so so beautiful!" She yelled but not to loud.

"Yeah, I know, Just like you Mackenzie Grace Winters." I whispered into her ear.

She blushed but didn't hide it, this time she looked at me straight in the eyes and whispered the words that just melted my heart, and made butterflies blow up in my stomach. "I love u Benjamin Hayes Grier."

"I love u too" i whispered back.

Then the sun set, we walked inside hand in hand. She walked me home and right once I got there I climbed into bed, not caring about changing or not.

----------------------------------------------------

Authors note-
Thanks for all the reads!! How are you enjoying the book so far? Hope you really like it!❤️