Chapter 6

I'm at my brothers hockey game so I thought why not update?(:

*Macks POV*

I woke up before everyone and still in Hayes' arms.

I decided to make some pancakes for all of them. I snuck out of his arms and jumped over all the bodies sprawled across the floor.

I got out the pan and the mix and started baking. I found some bacon in the fridge so I thought why not? After flipping the last batch of pancakes I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and them whisper "good morning beautiful" in my ear..Hayes.

"Good morning! Hope your Hungry!" He just smiled that cute smile of his.

"BOYS GET UP TIME TO EAT!!!!" I yelled only managing to only get shawn and Matt up. So I decided to take the blow horn and wake the rest up. 3 2 1 *blows horn*

Taylor screamed out "FUUCCKK!!" And the rest just covered there head with there pillows.

I swear we laughed for a good 5 minutes.

"What the hell was that for?!?" Yelled Taylor

"I made some food. Now come eat!" I say in between laughs.

Once I said the word 'food' they instantly ran over and dished up. When they were all sitting I decided to also. I grabbed one pancake and A LOT of bacon and sat down next to Hayes.

We just talked and laughed the whole time.

When all the guys finished eating And threw there plates in the sink and I decided I will do the dishes while they went back in the living room to fall asleep, because they were up half the night. But Hayes stayed behind to help me.

When we were done rinsing the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

I got a text from my sister. "Get home now." Wth did she want?

Even thought I dreaded leaving and so did hayes. I had to so I said my goodbyes to the guys who were already half asleep. And Hayes suggested he would walk me home.

When we got to my door I just remembered I was wearing his cloths "oh shoot you might need these here I'll go change!"

"No it's fine you can keep them" he said with a smile on his face.

I said bye and gave him a hug. And man did he smell amazing..

I walked into my house which smelt of pumpkin spice candles that we placed all over the house cause my mom loved them and to see my sister who the biggest smile on her face. "What??" I said

"So who was that boy you were just with?" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Um that was Hayes Grier.(:"

"Wait you mean the Hayes Grier like brother to Nash Grier?!?" She asked getting excited. She was a huge fan of Nash and had the biggest crush on him.

"Yeah and I was with the whole group all night" 😘

"AHHHHH OMG YOU MEAN I LIVE RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM NASH GRIER!!! AND YOU DIDNT EVEN INVITE ME OVER?!?"

"Woah chill..I can bring you over there some other time."

Right after I said that my phone lit up saying I got a text from "Hayes🙈💕"

Hey! so I was wondering if you wanted to go to the carnival tonight with me and the guys? But some of the youtubers from o2l will there(: hope you can go.

Me- Yeah sounds like fun! But do you think I can bring my sister with us for tonight? She's a really big fan of Nash.
But I promise she will stay calm.

Yeah I asked the guys if that's alright and they said she can! Tell her Nash is looking forward to meeting her! Bye cya later! Xx

Kk cya(:

"Hey Madison speaking of you meeting the guys. Wanna come hangout with us at the carnival tonight?"

"YES OH MY GOSH YOUR THE BEST SISTER EVER!!"

"Yeah I know that now they said no crazed fans so clam your tits."

She calmed down and ran upstairs to get ready even though it would be in about 4 hours. But I get that she really wants to meet Nash and look good while doing it.

I just couldn't stop thinking about the great night I had and the great one that was coming up tonight(:"

----------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote
Comment
And share.💞
Love youu. Xx😘