Iggy X Sick! Reader

Your POV

I hated being sick, especially on a hot day. There's so much I could be doing now! But no, I have to 'get better'. I've been sick for a week now, when can I be done with this illness? Just as I was about to get up from my bed, a knock interrupted my thoughts. "Who is it?" I asked the person. "It's me, Iggy" the Koopa said from the other side. "Come in" I said in my raspy like voice. Iggy stepped in the room with some soup along with water and medicine. "I got you stuff" Iggy said.

"Thanks" I said setting the tray of soup on my lap while placing the water on the desk aside from my bed. Iggy sat at the chair by the desk, fixing up the papers scattered around. My room was very small and cluttered, leaving Iggy and I to be rather close. I wouldn't be surprised if I got Iggy sick. "So what are you doing here today?" I asked stirring the soup around lazily. "Just here to check on a friend" Iggy replied turning his head to me. I took a sip of the soup before nodding.

"So did you make this yourself?" I tried turning the conversation. "Nope, Kamek made it, but I did stir the pot so partially it was me" Iggy answered passing the water since my arm was sitting there extended. I took my gulp, set it back down, and sipped more from the soup. "So how are the others?" I said snickering a bit over the thought of them chasing each other. "Everything has been hectic today. Lemmy chased Larry for popping his ball" Iggy giggled a tad.

I could totally see that happening. I lived in the Koopa Castle for so long, I can visualize behind these walls Larry being chased by Lemmy down the hallway. "That was probably the sight, wasn't it?" I asked looking over at Iggy. Iggy was now doodling in a random blank paper. "Oh it was hilarious, you should've seen it!" Iggy commented now scattering the doodles around. As I was finishing my soup, I noticed the doodles were of his siblings. 

"Hey, those look really good!" I said pointing at the small paper. "Oh this? Nah, I see them as scribble scrabble" Iggy replied whilst adding more. I suppose he does this a lot on his free time during experiments. They showed all the features of Wendy, Ludwig, Morton, Larry, and so on. "Thanks for bringing me the soup and water, Iggy" I said sliding the tray onto the desk with the glass cup. "Anything to help you, y/n" Iggy said getting up, and placing the cup on the tray.

Just before he left, he placed a kiss on top of my forehead. "Goodnight, y/n" Iggy said before leaving the room tray in hand, and closing the door. "Good...night" I said pondering what just happened. Oh my gosh, he likes me!  I can't believe it- wait, I can. Eek! I dozed off to sleep happy, and prepared myself for the next day.

-The next day-

I wake up, still tired, yet happy. I wasn't sniffling as I was yesterday. Also, my back felt amazing after that night. I decided to do my usual routine, and then meet up with Iggy. I put on a long sleeve f/c shirt, black pants, f/c shoes, and ran off. I closed my door, and strolled down the hall to Iggy's room. As I approached the door, I knock three times. "Who is it?" Iggy asked from the other side. "It's me, y/n" I respond waiting for an answer or approval. "Come in" he says quietly.

As I enter the room, I see him with a cold ice bag on his head. I giggle at the sight before trying to cover it up. "Why are you laughing!? You got me sick!" Iggy said sneezing right after. I saw his glasses on the table, and place them over his eyes. "I'm not the one who kissed said person on the forehead" I reminded poking his nose. "Harhar, very funny y/n" Iggy sarcastically laughed. "Well I'm all better now thanks to you!" I said with my hands up in happiness. 

"That's great, y/n. I'm actually happy your'e better, but what about me?" Iggy said rubbing his nose. "I'll get sick just for you" I said jumping into the bed with Iggy blushing in denial. "You should not, you just got better!" Iggy said pushing me back from him, but I refused to move. Instead, I hoisted myself into the crook of his neck, and hugged him. "I love you too" I said laughing at his fail of a push. He sighed, and laughed as well, embracing my hug with his own.

Just then, a sneeze erupted from me. "Are you...siiiick?" Iggy said smirking. "Shut up!" I said throwing a pillow at his face. "Ouch" Iggy rubbed his nose. "You deserved it" I responded.