Valeera Bio

bonus 'chapter' 2/2. A little more elaborate details about MC Valeera, ft. a little aesthetic thing i slapped together. Well, this marks the official end of this series, and I'm endlessly grateful for the love and support i've received. But stay tuned, bc I've got a few more ideas bouncing around and stories yet to come. Until then, enjoy! :''))) <3

Name: Valeera

Favourite Food: Roasted eggplant, with rosemary and pepper. Lots, and lots of pepper.

Favourite Drink: Spiced elderflower and cinnamon tea.

Starsign: Sagittarius.

Magic Affinity: Valeera specialises in nature and plant magic, anything involving life.

Favourite things to do:

1. Collect teacups. The stranger, the better.

2. Read lengthy romance novels.

3. Curl up with Muriel on a rainy day.

4. Doze, as long as the sun is warm enough.

Song (if she had one):

- Either Work Song or From Eden, both by Hozier.

Favourite Colour: Light green.

Description: Physical appearance, Personality and Magic

At 6'1'', Val is tall and lithe, almost willowy in appearance. Val has a heart-shaped face, with large, amber-brown almond eyes. Her nose is slightly crooked, as though it's been mysteriously broken once or twice. Another mystery is the small brand at the base of her neck, a perfect ring of scarred white flesh. She never lets anyone see it, though Muriel swears he saw it glowing once.

Her mouth could generously be described as 'heart-shaped,' though it's small and a little wonky. She has large ears, with a smattering of piercings. Muriel describes her thick hair as chocolate coloured, and curly in the messiest way possible. Val holds herself with a unique and ethereal sort of feral grace, and is never without specks of dirts under her nails.

Personality wise, at first Valeera comes across as reserved and cold, though once she's opened up (which doesn't take long) she's relentlessly wily, mischievous and affectionate. While Valeera seems as though she wouldn't hurt a fly, she would tear limb from limb to protect those she loves.

No one knows who she was before she came to Vesuvia, and she doesn't remember herself; however, when training with Muriel, Morga had secretly thought Valeera slipped a little too easily into her fighting stance, her balance a little too good and her blows a little too accurate.

Whoever she was, Valeera is now content and happy with Muriel in their hut, channelling forest magic and sleeping in often.