Period

I was curled in bed, in pain when I heard the front door open. I've been in bed all day, hoping somehow my PMS disappear magically.

"Baby, I'm home" My boyfriend called from downstair, "got you some dinner"

I groaned while holding my hand and mumbled, "thanks" I turned my body around, my ass in the air and plant my face to the pillow, "kill me" my voice is muffled by the pillow.

"Babe, it's gonna get cold," I heard footsteps coming to the bedroom, "let's have dinner now, I'm star-babe? are you okay?" Chris sat next to me and rub my back.

"kill me now," I said again, my voice still muffled.

"what's that?" he leaned to my face, trying to listen.

I pulled my face away from the pillow and turn my head to my left, see Chris sitting there and plant my side head to the pillow again, "do you love me?"

Chris chuckled and peck my forehead, "of course I do" he rubbed my back.

I pulled my body closer to Chris and plant my body on his lap then look at him in his eyes as his hand traveled to my waist holding me, "if you love me, will you do anything for me?"

he smiled, "of course, name it"

"Kill me. Kill me now. Kill me before this PMS is killing me slowly," I begged him.

He laughed and pulled me closer, "now that is something I can never do"

I sighed, then put on my best fake-crying-face, "I thought you love me and you'll do anything for me. you lied!"

He laughed again and kissed my head, pulling me in his arms my back against his front cuddling me in his arms, "It will be okay, love, just hang in there okay? I'll bring the food here, we can have dinner here, then after dinner, you can drink the painkiller and we can also watch the little mermaid or any rom-com movie you like while I massage your back until you're asleep. How's that sound?"

I smiled looked up to him, "can you promise this now? you told me you'll do anything, and the next second you won't do stuff I asked you to do"

He chuckled, "I promise," he kissed the top of my head, "now go change, I'm gonna grab the food" he pushed me slowly and walk away to the kitchen.