Daddy

It was Chris's new movie premiere, knives out. He wanted you and your 2 years old daughter to attend the premiere ever since he got the script for the first time. Although it's unsuitable for Claudia, but Chris really want to bring Claudia so he can properly introduce her to some of his friends. He made sure he bring all the stuff you needed for your daughter, like noise canceling earbuds, milk also some small toy that can fit to one of his pocket.

On your way to the premiere, Chris has been playing with Claudia, putting her on his lap, playing with toy or peek-a-boo. They're just inseparable. You're also close to Claudia, but there are days when she's super clingy to one of you, and today is Chris's turn.

"Peek-a-boo! Baaa" Chris played with his daughter, next thing you hear is a cute giggle coming from your daughter's lips. When you got to the venue, Claudia seems to be sleepy because she's been playing with her dad all the way from home.

"I think we're gonna skip the red carpet, Claudia looks sleepy" you told your husband, with Claudia on his laps, her head laying on her dad's chest

Chris looks down, "awe i shouldn't have tire her out. Okay then, Josh will take you inside while i took some pictures for the red carpet" he's giving Claudia a soothing caress on her back, he turned to you, "i want a picture with you tho. Give Claudia to Josh for a sec so we can take a picture, yeah?"

You nodded, "okay... don't be too long, Claudia is needy when she's sleepy"

"I know... she's my daughter after all" Chris laughed enough for Claudia not to hear, "just like her daddy"

Once the car stopped at the red carpet zone, Chris opened the door and get out before reaching to grab your hand, helping you with the dress.

"Alright The Evans are here. Y/N you look amazing, as always. That dress tho! Chris you look... okay-ish" Josh came and greeted you both then turned to Claudia, "awee is my cece tired? What did your father do this time?" Claudia sent a small smile to Josh then yawned.

"She's been playing with me, she's tired. Can you keep her for a minute, i want to take a picture with my wife" Chris said.

"Sure, give her to me, you both go charm the flash light!" Chris gave Claudia to Josh. Claudia is way too tired to resist, her head is already on Josh's shoulder. You gave her head a peck then walk to the red carpet with Chris.

"God dammit, how can your eyes stay open with all this flash" You told Chris, whispering in his ear.

Chris laughed, and put his arm on your back, "years of practice baby, come on smile" you both posed and smiled for the camera for at least 2 minutes then Chris pecked your lips for a quick second, "okay, you can go back to Claudia. Say hi from me to her" you chuckled then make your way to Josh on the other side from before.

As you try to grabbed Claudia from Josh, Claudia opened her eyes a little and saw Chris from afar. Realized that her dad is away, she suddenly stretched her arms crying, "daddy! Daddy!!"

You looked at her, "daddy is taking picture sweetie, we'll meet him inside, okay?"

Claudia ignored you, "daddy! Daddy!! Daddy!!" She always does this when she's sleepy. She wants both of her parents to be around when she's asleep.

Chris then turned around to hearing Claudia's voice to see you trying to calm her down, he smiled and walked to both of you, "hi sweetheart, you're awake now? Wanna take a picture too with daddy?" Claudia nodded, "okay let's go" Chris grabbed Claudia from you and walked to the camera again.

Once she realized that her mom is too far away, Claudia cry again, "mommy! Mommy!" making Chris chuckled.

You and Josh laughed, seeing how needy Claudia is when she's sleepy, "just go with them, y/n!" You then walked to them and stand next to Chris.

Chris wrapped one arm around your waist while the other hand holding Claudia, "she sure is needy" he whispered.

"Just like her daddy" you chuckled. Claudia looked to the many cameras for a quick second before turn her head, laying it on her dad's shoulder, ignoring everything and trying to get back to sleep then mumbling, "lights, no likey"

You and Chris laughed and take couple more pictures before finally get inside the premiere party inside.