-𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻

"𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣𝙚."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

S Y N O P S I S

The year 2021 became the worst year for Twice as they were caught in a scandal that made their popularity plummet downhill.

After a few years, Nayeon finally decided to move out of her dorm. She thought she was up for a fresh start. Little did she know that she'll end up living next door to someone whom she used to hate.

Jeon Jeongkook.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

L I A' S  N O T E S

Hi! I've been into this ship lately and the lack of good fanfics out there got me riled up to make one (and hopefully, it's good enough for you readers). My English grammar and vocabulary are not that good, so please forgive some of the errors in this book. I'll also try to not make it sound too formal so that readers would have an easier read.

This story is inspired by several Korean dramas I've watched. Any resemblance to some Korean dramas serves only as an inspiration or a plot device for the story and not in any way was taken as a whole.

Anything related to the artists and entertainment industry is from my mind and not to be taken as reality. This story has no intention to bash any artists but it's only for plot developments. 

To people who want to listen to music while reading the chapter, I'll post a comment on the youtube link to each chapter.

The whole story developed through my sleepless nights as I ponder over my imagination.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

with love, 𝓵𝓲𝓪

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟑/𝟎𝟑/𝟐𝟎

𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: _______