Where Am I??

The photos on top are my drawings, so I know some people in this world who criticize about it so please dont be mean!Also enjoy this chapter!!

I woke up from a box of metal tubes that was coming from a high bookshelf. I quickly got up trying to get my balance because of the strange dream I had. I looked around trying to find out where the hell I am. ' Where the heck am I? ' I thought when I was walking around through the empty room. As soon as I grabbed a box of nails, something came close to me. I quickly turned around to see what was lurking up behind me. There was nothing, but red bloody texture ooz all around the floor. I turned back around with fear in my eyes.
I looked up but, saw something I didn't want see... A DEMOGORGON! "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" I screeched trying to find a way out of this dump. I soon found stairs that were covered up with a bookshelf. I slammed the bookshelf on the strange creature to have enough time to get out of this place. I ran up the stairs and tripped on a piece of log from outside. I got up and ran and ran as fast as you could as you saw a sign "WELCOME TO HAWKINS". I read the sign over and over again trying to find out where was Hawkins from.

Max's POV

Mike, Will, , Lucas, and I went to Starcourt Mall to see the new movie "The Day of The Dead." As I walked right next to Lucas, I punched him on the shoulder and said " Because of you and your stupid boy drama, you made us LATE!" I yelled at Lucas because he was trying to find a good pair of shoes to wear.
"Ok cmon Max at least I don't take half of my life Practicing on my skate!" Yelled Lucas because he thought that girls only brushed their hair and yaddi yaddi yadda.
"GuYs CuT iT oUt WeRe GoInG tO bE LATE! " Said Mike with a voice crack. I tried not to cringe and ran up to them. The group and I went up to Scoops Ahoy to see our "mother " Steve Harrington. Mike ringed the bell for like 555 times! "Hey Dingus your children are HERE! " Robin said to Steve in an annoyed voice. "Again! " Said "mother" in a "really" voice. We just all glared at him til he let us in. "If anybody else knows about you shit heads are-" "I KNOW" Said the party and I just trying to get to the movie. As Lucas and I went to get popcorn, Mike and Will went to find us good seats. "Just in time for the movie!" Said Lucas excited to see the movie. "SHHH" Mike, Will, and I said at the same time to watch the movie without a distraction.
The movie turned off and lights flickered and then turned off. Will rubbed his neck for some reason so Mike asked him if he was fine. I turned back around to see the screen and the light finally turned on and watched the movie peacefully.

Wills POV.....

As the lights started to flicker I rubbed my neck and felt goose bumps everywhere. I felt like I was trapped in a universe I have never been in. I walked around as I saw a girl with H/C damp hair all over her face. I saw her suffering and she tried to get away from the Demogorgon. I tried to reach for her to try to help her, but she disappeared. "Will, Will are you ok. " Said Mike pushing my arm to see if I was alive. "Oo-oh ye-eah I'm oo-ok" I said stuttering. The movie started and we started to watch the movie.