What Happened

Elevens POV

Y/N, Max, and I ran out of the room while trying to think of a plan. "We should go to the pool area. Maybe they know where Heather went. " Y/N said while putting on her white raincoat. "If she's not there, we could always go to her house or something." Max said while yanking her yellow raincoat from the rack. I nodded quickly and grabbed my red raincoat. We soon ran to the door and Max slammed the door open. We ran out trying to find our bikes. Max got on her skateboard while Y/N went to her bike. I just stood there because I didn't have a bike. "Eleven you could ride with me." Y/N said while patting the back of her bike. Max looked mad, but I just shooked it off. I ran to Y/Ns bike and hopped on it. "Let's go!" Max said while showing us the way to the pool area. Y/N looked worried while she was looking around for Heather. "Its ok." I said while tapping her shoulder. "Thanks. My life is a mess right now. " I said while entering the pool area. I saw people running to there cars while splashing water everywhere. We soon put are bikes on the ground and looked around for Heather. "The pool's closed." A guy said while talking to this one girl. "Umm excuse me." Y/N said looking at the guy. "WHAT DONT YOU SEE IM BUSY!?" The guy yelled at Y/N. Y/N was about to cry, but then Max came in. "I'm sorry were just seeing if this belonged to anybody." Max said while I put on the counter. "Oh that thing. It belongs to Heather. "Heather." I said looking at him. "Yeah..." He said looking at me. "We could give back to her. Ok kids." The guy said reaching for it. "Its ok we could give it to her." Y/N said snatching the bag out of his hands. I turned around and saw a picture of Heather. When we started to walk I grabbed the picture. Y/N and Max were pulling the lever so showers could turn on while I was taping some goggles. "Your going to do great!" Y/N said patting my back. I smiled at her while putting my goggles on. "Willy Will Willy Wonka. What's the difference." Y/N said while laughing. Max was giggling at her response. I took off my goggles while looking at Y/N and Max. "Sorry." They both said in the same time. I was teleporting into that black water tank. I found a red door that looked fancy. In curiosity, I slowly walked over to it a was reaching to the door knob. "What do you see?" Max said in the background. "Red door." I said exile opening it. I was looking around for anyone until I saw a bathtub. I slowly walked towards it until I heard a scream. I ran to the bathtub and looked at it. Heathers head popped out of it. "Help. Me!" Heather said while getting downed into the bathtub. The bathtub disappeared. I went to the ground holding my hand out for Heather. She was screaming and getting dragged away. "NOOOO!" I yelled while crying. I took my goggles off and saw Y/N and Max looking at me. I put my head on my hands and cried heavily. Y/N was pacing around while Max was comforting me.

Nancy's POV

I entered the hospital with some flowers so I could see ms. Drisscoll. I looked around the place to see any sign of Upside Downess. There were many people looking at me weirdly as if I had a whole spider on my face. As I was looking around, I saw a girl who reminded me of Mike because she had this whole tantrum! She was going to be the death of her parents. I quickly walked away from my thoughts and sighed. I saw a woman who was about 50 talking to her friend about a girl named Flora. This woman is the queen of Karen's. I slowly went up to her and placed the flowers down. "Umm hi." I said scribbling a fake smile on my face. "I'm sorry Lisa imma talk to you later. What?!" The woman went from nice to rude. "Umm, I'm here to see ms. Driscoll." I said while laughing a little bit. "What are you?" The woman said. I just stood there nervously and looked at her. "What do you mean?" I said while looking down. "Are you her relative?!" The woman said getting mad. "Oh! I'm her granddaughter!" I told her. She just stared at me with that really face and gave me the door number. I said thanks and ran up the stairs. "Where is it. Where is it!" I said talking to myself. I ran to every door looking at the numbers. "125, 126, 127, ah there you go 128!" I said while opening the door slowly. All you could here is the sound of thunder outside. I looked up to her and saw her sleeping. I sighed and put the flowers on the table. I grabbed the information about the person and scrolled through the pages. As I was at the 12 page,
I heard hard breathing and I looked up. She wasn't looking so well. I ran up to her and panicked as soon as I saw that her pressure was way to up. I clicked the red button. It went higher and higher and higher. The lights started to flicker and I thought to myself. 'Its here.' I thought while waiting for help. "HELP?!" I said while running through the hallways. All of the things went back to normal and I just stood there like a loser. I quickly went to the room and she wasn't there.

Y/Ns POV

I was pacing around thinking about how a red door and a bathtub could relate to Demogorgons and monsters. As I was in my thought bubble, I could here Eleven yelling and I looked at her. I felt so bad for this girl because she has been through a lot. "Hey. Your ok?" I asked looking at her. "Heather-" "What about Heather?!" I said with a worried voice. "Heathers gone." Eleven said while crying. I slowly backed away while having all of this knowledge which couldn't be true. "Y/N are you OK?" Max said while getting up. I just stood there in shock while looking around. I couldn't help it. I ran to Starcourt. "Y/N?" Max and Eleven said while looking at me. I felt horrible for leaving them, but I need to find a way to just make all if the Demogorgons die. I found out about a secret Russian code because of the sign in Scoops Ahoy. I ran to the Star court mall trying to find that sign I saw. I soon found the sign, but it was in the employees only room. I slowly walked in the door and snatched the sign. I was looking at the code because it sounded weird. "What the hell. Silver cat feeds? A trip to China sounds nice? What is this a bucket list?" I said to myself while gazing at the mall. 'Wait a minute, shoe store, Panda Express, yellow and blue clock! Oh god I cracked the code." I said while getting excited. I soon turned around and saw a vent. "I could be close." I thought while getting in the vents. I was thiccccccccccccc, but I could still go through. I was surprised that I could get in until I saw these kids. I looked at them while they looked at me. "Hi?" I said. "Oh god not another nerd. "The sassy girl said while swinging her My Little Pony backpack around her shoulders. "One, I'm not a nerd, two I'm here to rescue my friends from evil Russians and demogorgons. I said while looking at them. The kid with the curly hair was pretty adorable and that other girl looked pretty cool not going to lie. "So do you know how we could save our friends?" The curly hair kid said. "Umm... No." I said while looking down. "I guess we have a lot of planning to do."