The Party And The Mind Flayer (Part 2)

Erica POV

That old man Hopper came to our view. He looks so crusty at the moment. Oh look the perfect trio, the bald bastard, chief fatty, and that crazy old coop. Eleven ran to her "father" and hugged him. "I thought you guys were in Ohio?" Nancy said while looking at them. "We were trying to find the solution to the Upside Down." "The Russians were the ones who were planning to make the Upside Down." Robin said. "Who's she?" "You'll find out later." Dustin said. "We should plan this out before we get trapped." Jonathan said. "Ok." Everybody said at the same time. We all walked right next to the destroyed car thinking about how we're going to destroy the machine. "We should go this way." That old man said. "Oh no you ain't! We're going this way!!" I said pointing to the other direction. "Who is this four year old speaking to me?" Murray said. "I'm ten you bald bastard. I have been in there for eight hours so I know my way through them." I said putting my hand to my hips. Murray looked at me in shock. "Yeah, you should listen to us." Dustin said behind us. "So what's your idea." Murray said giving up.

Elevens POV

I grabbed a Coca Cola can and placed it on a counter. The past keeps haunting me....

(Flash back)

I looked at the Coca Cola can and squished it. My nose was feeling warm and tingly when the blood was dripping down. "Good." Father said while looking at me. I smiled and wiped my nose with my arm. The blood was covering my tattoo. Just thinking about not having a number sounds weird. Does everybody have numbers?? Father always said people were dangerous. Bad world. Bad. "Eleven, these are my friends. They saw the work you did and they liked it." Father said while his friends looked at me weirdly. All I wanted to do is scream. To leave with my father.

(End of flashback.)

Mike tapped my shoulder and looked at me worried. I looked at him trying to not cry. "I can't do it." I said while looking at the Coca Cola bottle. Mike looked at me trying to not make me more sad then I already am. "You'll get them back. I promise." Mike said putting his pinky out. "Promise." I said while intertwining my pinky with his. I smiled at him. "GUYS COME OVER HERE!!" Joyce yelled at everybody so they know there places. I pointed at Hopper so Mike helped me go to my dad. He sat me down and ran to Joyce. My dad looked worried and I just smiled. "I will be fine." I said while wiping a tear away from his face. "I know you will." Dad said while hugging me. Tears started to roll down my eyes. I squeezed harder never wanting to let go. Hopper let go and helped me up. "You need to go." He said calmly wiping his tears. I nodded getting the help of Max and Mike. They started to take me to Joyce's car. I slowly sat down right next to Will. Will looked like he was about to cry and I just smiled. Everybody jumped into the car, desperate to leave. Nancy started the engine, but it didn't start. Everybody looked like they were gonna die from a monster. Well... Anyways. I looked to my left and saw Billy and his blue car. "Nancy! Nancy!!" Everybody started to panic. Billy's car came closer and closer. As soon as he came five feet away... we heard a Big Bang, but he didn't hit us. STEVE!!! Steve and his girlfriend saved us!! Mike and Max helped me out and took me to the second level of the mall. I got placed behind a plant so I don't get hurt. I heard a weird yell behind me. I looked behind and saw a weird monster. Like a spider , but not a spider in the same time. It has the eight legs, but it's made out of blood? I don't know. "I knew we needed these bad boys." Lucas said while throwing a fire work. I heard a firework and the monster yelled. I looked back scared because I'm useless. Firework after firework. I heard Mike gasp. I looked at them and they were out of fireworks. Actually everybody was out of fireworks. No surprise huh. Max and Mike helped me up and yanked me to a hiding spot. We hid under a small building. We hold are hands, praying to god that they won't find us. I heard the mind flayer yell while walking to different buildings. I soon heard it going to the opposite side of the building. Mike yanked me to The Gap. Max took us to the back of the building. We squeezed closer so the monster couldn't find us. Max looked back and saw the monster come. His mouths came closer and closer to us. We were about to cry. Literally. The mouth came closer and closer to us. We heard a balloon pop. We all looked at each other confused. We all ran to Scoops, trying to run in the back. We found a room that was plain white. I heard bodies hitting the floor. It was Mike and Max. I turned around and saw Billy. Billy grabbed my leg and dragged me to the center of the mall. The monster soon saw me and cam closer. I desperately tried to back up. Billy kicked me aggressively trying to make me give up. "Your mom." I said not trying to get eaten. "She was beautiful." He came closer to me. "White dress. Sandy sandals." I said while crying. Billy went infront of me and got eaten by the monster. Each mouth around his body. "Billy!" Max screamed while running to Billy. Billy collapsed. The monster was still alive though. We ran through the vents and tried to go through the Russian base. We saw Y/N getting pushed into the Upside Down.

Y/Ns POV

The Russians yanked me into this weird room. It was dark and red. It was hard to breathe. I looked back and saw the party. I took a few steps back. "The deal." The Russian guy said. The hardest decision. Should I run to my friends or should I go in. "I can't do it." I said going back. "What." The Russian said. "I can't. There like my family." I said while crying. The Russians took my friends away and pushed the button. "Good luck." The sergeant said and pushed me in. All I could hear are trees getting hit by the wind. I got up looking around. A forest. Great. I started to run trying to find where I am. I soon saw something I wanted to see. The party. "Hello?" I said.

(Well

(Well. It's been a journey with you guys. *starts to cry* Thinks for all of the support and love!! I will miss each and every one of you!! I wouldnt be here without y'all!! I would like to say that without my friends, I would have never wrote this!! Goodbye...)