The mall of secrets

Elevens POV

Max, Y/N, and I got out of the bus and onto the steps of a huge building full of people. My father never allowed me close to people. "Too much people. " I said looking terrified but, the same time worried. "You have super powers, what's going to happen! " Max said excitedly. We entered the building. It was like a lot of stores in one building. " Well what should we do first? " Said Y/N looking at Max and I. " I have never been in a mall. " I said with a embarrassed look on my face. " Well I guess we have to do everything! " Said Max yanking us to Gap.

Mikes POV

Lucas, Will, and I went in the mall to find her a "Sorry Gift". " Well what do girls like? " I asked looking around. " Girls like jewelry and stuff like that. " Said Lucas thinking he was all that because he knew what girls like. "Well my brother always buys Nancy chocolates, and roses." Will says in a very calm voice. No one here's him though. "Ooo look there's a jewelry place right there. " I say pointing at the store called "Zales©". All three of the boys enter the store and looked around. We all found the perfect gift. " Excuse me, how much does this little teddy bear cost. " I said professionally. The guys did a devilish smile. "300 $" Said the man. (A few seconds later) "I should of stuck that teddy bear right up his-" Mike said.

Dustins POV

I have been here for about two days and still no response of the gang. I got up from my bed and put on my camp Know Where shirt and my camp Know Where cap. I left as soon as I can to Starcourt. Steve has told me that he applied for a job in a place called "Scoops Ahoy". I entered the store. I saw a girl who looked like she worked here. (Oh no it's just a girl with a sailor outfit)
" Hi! " I said. "Hi... " The girl said. "I'm Dustin" I said with my classical smile. " And I'm Robin" The girl said."Pleasure to meet you i-is he here" I asked. "Is who here? " Said the girl. As soon as I said that Steve bursted out of the door. "HENDERSON!! " Steve said running and acting like a little child. He soon came up to me and did are ORIGINAL handshake. "How much kids are you friends with?? " Said the girl with a concerned voice. Steve just looked at me and introduced me to the girl who her name is Robin I think.

Y/N POV

As soon as we entered Gap I felt like I was going to be those type of people who earn money for helping people find a new look. "Well El I'm just going to say one thing, get something that is YOU!" I said while looking around the girl clothes. As soon as I was looking through I found this cute outfit!

 As soon as I was looking through I found this cute outfit!

(You could change it if you don't like it.)

I grabbed it as fast as I can and went over to Max and El. "Your not Mike -" Max said before I interrupted "Not Hopper. " I said. "Be you! " Max and I said in the same time. El was looking around while Max and I were being crack heads in the background. "This one. " El said grabbing it and getting in the dresser. As soon as she got out we had a whole party in there. We bought are stuff and left The Gap. I yanked Max and El to Flash Studio so we can act like as if we're in a music video. "Ok girls ready to take some photos! " The creepy guy said. I was kind of creeped out. "Sure... " I said. After we took our photos we went to walk around because we felt like it. As soon as we were walking Max yanked me to them. "What are yo -" Max covered my mouth and let me see what there watching. El used her powers to explode that Orange Julious on that girl.. As soon as she did it I bursted out laughing and of course we left.

(After in the mall by your Stranger Things addicted girl)

El's POV

We walked out of the mall talking about how Eggo's are better than Oreos. "You go to be shitting me. " Max said looking at one direction. Y/N and I looked over there and got closer. "Isn't this a nice surprise. " Max said sarcastically while Y/N and I just standing there trading ice creams. Mike dropped his bike and pointed at me. "What are you doing here. " Mike said. "Shopping." I said. "This is her new style. " Max said. "Do you like it Mikey Poe or is it too much fashion for you and your plain outfit? " Y/N said getting closer and high fiving Max and I. "What's wrong with you guys, you know she's not allowed to be here. " Mike said thinking that we were stupid. "What is she your little pet? " Max said. "Yeah am I your little pet. "Let her be Mike, she wants to have some time away from you!" Y/N said getting up to his face. " What no! " Mike said getting close to me. "Why do you treat me like garbage. " I said getting mad. "What?" Mike said acting all innocent. "Then why did you say nanny was sick." I told him looking at him right into the eye. "Yeah, she is sick. Right guys. " Mike said looking at the guys. "Yeah yeah she sick. She's super sick. That's why we're here actually! " Lucas said covering for Mike. "Yeah were shopping, not for us for her. For you. Yeah we tried to find something that fitted you. But I only have like 3.50 $. And it's super hard. " Mike said thinking everything is going to be ok. "Super hard. " Said Lucas. "You lied. " I said getting closer to Mike. "Oooo go drag him on the floor! " Y/N said in the background. "Why did you lie! " I said almost crying. Mike was speechless. I looked behind and saw that the bus was there. I got closer and... "I dump you ass! " I said while turning around and moving towards the bus. Y/N said bye to them and ran up tome while Max was laughing at them. We got on the bus and looked at each other. We all laughed.

(Hey guys!! I know I know I haven't posted in forever. I was just trying to find theories about season four!! HOPPERS ALIVE!!!!!!!!! Also I'm kinda a shooked that people are actually reading this! I'm excited for season 4 and I can't wait for having a Stranger Things themed party! Bye Stranger Things fans!!!) Also I'm going to add photos of your outfits for now and on.