Kathir Preps Up

Context : The day next after Mullai's birthday after the wink epi..

That night when they wanted to spend together ..

kathir needs to travel to a place near sirkali to meet a prospect vendor for sealing a deal which if works will turn out to be favorable for the shop. 

They desperately wanted to spend time. Kathir had started some conversation in the morning and mullai wanted to know what it is..there were quite a few confusions and conflicting behavior amidst them in the past and a lot of questions unanswered....

Kathir comes home in the evening to get ready and start his journey..he comes in with the joy of meeting mullai... he knows it is only for a short span but nevertheless it mattered most at this point in time before they could get over a small seperation.

Mullai is excited to see him back home.. she has been longing to have some private conversation no matter how long or meaningful it would turn.

she looked at him and nodded, her eyes turned soft brimming with affection and the instantaneous smile in her lips welcomed him first, outwinning her head and eyes

he enjoyed all of them together and smiled back to convey his eagerness is mutual❤️

They enjoyed looking at each other, their eyes spoke volumes which the words could barely convey. 

This beautiful stint was cut short with the entry of Dhanam and Mullaiz excitement lasted only til kathir opened up,

D: va kathiru..enna seekiram vandhurukka..

K: anni...naan iniku night sirkali ku oru velaya kilambanum, angya nalaiku vela mudinjadhum kelambi vandhuruvean..

He sighs mullai wearily to note her reaction..

Mullai is a bit devastated on hearing this.. ippo dhaan ivuhalku vela varanuma...her mind voice..inikaee poganumam vera...

Her smile turned grey...as the lips pursed

He anticipated this from her, so he came in a bit early so that he can pack the documents needed for the day and spend a little while with her.. before he starts..

K: Anni Andha documents lam enga irukku..

D: mama phone panni sollavae illada ..therinja naan munnadiyae eduthu vechirukean.

K: athu illa Anni..ithu ..dhideernu iniku dhaan mudivachu..adhan kooptruka mataha

D: apdiya seri ..nee iru ..nan andha paiya eduthutu varean... And she leaves

K: looks at Mullai with guilt..and his eyes told her this was totally unexpected...and is inevitable

M: mullai gave him the assurance to not feel guilty...with her nods...and she understands the situation.

K: responds to her acceptance but is not convinced himself.

D: comes in with the bag...ei Indha bag la dhaan irukku...pathu eduthuko..

Seri edhuthutu..nee poi ready aagu...

Naan seekiram sapadu ready pandrean.. mullai konjam vayean...

before she could think or talk she was called in for help in the kitchen..

Kathir blinks his eyes and shows her the path to kitchen and nods his head in rotations to tell her ...seerkiram poitu va

Mullai is left with no choice..she has to leave but she is totally disinterested..

Kathir placed the bag and is about to go to the backyard to refresh and mullai goes to the kitchen lil hastily..

It was just her worldly body that followed dhanam while her heart stayed with kathir.

TBC.