Mullai's anxiety

Kathir gets down at the bus stand and jeeva waits along for the bus.

As the bus arrives kathir gets in and settles down.jeeva takes leave and returns home.

Kathir sits near the window seat..it is an open bus.

The bus starts moving...all transactional discussions settle down and people get stuck to their seat..

Kathir looks outside the window and can't be happier recollecting those moments he spent with her... the season being winter, cold breeze eases in through the open window.

Her looks ....her assurance ... His flying kiss and her reciprocation...kept lingering infinitely in his thoughts.....

He could not help but smile throughout.. thinking of those sweet moments...

As the bus started moving ...it was getting extremely cold inside that he started feeling the chillness all over and it started freezing him. The bus started moving faster and the cold started getting worse...

He tried to manage as much as he can, but lost at one point...the dry cold was treating him bad and every one in the bus seemed to be quite equipped with sweaters and Shawls ..

He had no clue it could be this bad that he will not be able to manage the cold.

He had not packed anything that could help him in this situation. He felt his mouth went dry so grabbed the bag to drink some water

Much to his surprise he saw a small cover inside the bag.The cover had a shawl and water bottle.

What a saviour it was... He pulled it out and quickly adorned by wrapping it around him.

Ahh.... A sigh of relief... He took some time to bask in the warmth.. to beat the wrath of the cold air.

He knew it must be mullai.

Started thinking about her thoughtfulness and smartness.. her care and affection superceeded the others.🥰

He recollects what happened in kodaikanal.. How he tormented himself by not heeding to her initially and how she took care of him . Happy smiles all through....he is excited and cherished every ounce of it..

He picked his mobile and typed her number...

Mullai: quickly haves her dinner and finishes the rest of the chores and rushes back to their room

Dhanam Moorthy n Kanna discuss some old stories in the hall and as Mullai enters they ask her to join

M: Akka paravala..nan poi....padukarean...

D: ennachu mullai...eppovum ivlo seekarama paduka maata ippo ean thoongareanu soldrae

Kan:athanae ...kathir Anne Vera illa

Mo: dei chumma irukamata.. eanpa odambu kidambu edum seri illaya...

M: mama.. adhu..Lesa.. thala Vali adhan.
She rubbed her temples...

D: ei Enna thala valiya .unna seerkiram sapdunu soldrean kekariya...paaru ippo..
Seri Inga va nan thailam thechuvidarean

Mullai's phone starts ringing....and she gets too anxious....

M: Akka adhellam vendam Ka...lesana Vali dhaan..thoongi ezhundha seri ayirum

D:nee okkaru modhella naan thailam thechu vitta...ippovae seri ayirum parean...

Kanna andha thaila bottle eduthutu vayean...

Kan: ennaya vela vangalenna ungalukku thukam varadhae...goes in...

Mullaiz heart beats fast.... She is focused on the rings coming out from the room.. she badly wants to pick his call in the first ring...

She recollects how he insisted her to be ready for the call and how she assured him she will wait for his call...

She is shattered inside, she is anxious he might think that she is not as much interested as he is...because she didn't pick his call. He might get disappointed and may assume something about her... She fears he might get into the shell and may not talk to her....her imagination can't get any wild..

The phone stops ringing...but her inner beat hasn't reduced...

She felt as though her soul is inside the room and her body is waiting outside to get to the soul....a body that is withering inside without its soul.

D: Nee ipdi thaan solluva...oru nimishathula Enna aga pogudhu...nan seerkiram thechu viturean....appuram poi padu

M: her phone starts ringing again.... She gets hyper this time....Akka...

D: vaa inga... She pulls her to make her sit

Mz mind voice:ayyo avugha marupadiyum koopudarahalee ...ippayum eduka mudilana...oru vela avugha kadupula phone off panita...illa seriya pesama irundha..evlo asaya soltu ponaha...

mulla idhellam seri varadhu..pesama soleetu poiru..namaku adhu dhaan mukkiyam.

M: akka...ulla phone adikudhi...

D: adikatum....

M: illa Ka....adhu...she stands up ...Akka avugha kupudraha.. naan ulla porean Ka...she rushed into the room

D: eyyy..mulla....laughs...parunga mama....kathir ta phone pesa porean nu modhellayae sollalamla ...Nama sandhosha paduvomla

Mo: yaardi iva....idha therinju vechikitu dhaan ithana neram andha pullaya vambilithukitu irundhayakum.

D: Amma..pinna Enna mama...phone pesanum room Ku ponumnu sonna ennavam...thala ngra valingra...patheehella..

Mo: adhu seri..unaku epdi theriyum..

D: Ammam theriyadhakkum...ava dhaan kitchen la marugikitu irundha...Ava gavanamellam velaya mudichutu roomku poradhulayae irundhudhu....

Adhellam enaku theriyadhakum..

Mo: ei..seriyana aalu dhaan nee...andha pullaye paavam....neenga ootuveenga nu dhanae ipdilam panudhu...Andha pullaya orandizhuthu kittu...

D: adhuvum seri dhaan...ana sandhoshama irukku mama...illa

Mo: ama di..ithunga ipdilam irukadha nu illa eangikitu irundhom.. sandhoshama irukku... edho Nalla irundha seri...

Kanna comes back with thailam...over heard these conversations and thinks ...ivunga attrocity too much ah vulla poikitirukku....

Namma dhaan Veena alanjoma...Anni...ippa idha enna pandrathu...

D: ei adha Inga kudra...naa thechukarean..

Kan: hands over the thailam ....
Seri Seri na ulla porean..neenga annana thechu vida soluveeha appuram enna epdiyum ulla anupeeruveeha..

D: dei ..ippo vandhean...

Kan: aathi Nan odeerean.

D: paarunga mama...

Mo: yaar di Iva..ha ha...

Meanwhile....

Mullai gets into her room picks her phone and sits on the bed... holding her pallu cupping her body in the front.

She checks her phone to see the missed call and her face turns...

TBC.