Lovingly Unwilling Departure

Moorthy asks if Jeeva is ready to drop kathir in the bus stand..and jeeva nods

In KM room...

Kathir gets up to start off...

M: looks deliberately upset...their sweet talks cut short... abruptly

K: to make her better... Appo nejamavae edhum kedayadhu....with a puppy face.

M: she is shocked..for a moment...what kathir spoke gave her goosebumps...she wasnt ready and didn't anticipate..she felt a sudden rush of blood flow all over her face..

K: didn't realiz what he just spoke....he looked puzzled at Mullaiz reaction and a moment later...

Namma apdi Enna ketomnu iva ipdi thegachu nikaraa...

A sudden realization of his abrupt question...and the umpteen other meanings behind the same...

He felt timid....

Ei...adhu..naan Andha water bottle la ketean

M: came back to her senses...n.was relieved ...

Eanga Ellam bag la eduthu vechuteanga...

K: oh apdiyaa... idhellam eppa Panna...

She smiles... He smiled back ..

Shortly ...a short sense of akwardness and a feeling of desperation grew amidst the both...

They knew it is the moment ...he needs to leave...they need to get over this small seperation.. however small n temporary it is...

it felt as though a Berlin wall was suddenly built and they are tied helplessly on the either sides ..

While both of them were mature enough to understand this and handle ...their affection ...madness over each other...the wounds from their recent seperation ...the new grown fondness🥰 and what not but love played the culprit..

Every second was precious ...they wanted to look at each other before the other would disappear through the corner of their eye.

One more call..this time from Dhanam...

They had to break their eye lock...

K: ei...naaan...varean.....a nod that showed... I don't want to leave but I have to...

M: her eyes turned a lil moist...in a stammered voice...eanga jaakaraadhai...

Kept nodding looking at her...picked the bag and started off taking one step at a time...still looking at her....

Four steps and few moments of eyelocks is what he could grab before he turned towards the door...

He signalled her with his thumb near his ears and baby finger over his mouth..

She nodded with half smile and half happiness...

Moved forward n one more intense look before stepping out...

M: eanga...oru nimisham...she stops him

Kathir is anxious... a bit... Why did she stop him....He is clueless...

M: she quickly picks a small paper from the shelf and comes near him.

Indhangaa..she hands him a paper with vibhuthi...

Kz mindvoice: ohh...idhuku dhaana...it had both happiness and disappointment

K:he had the bag in one hand and a document in the other...

While he looked at his hands...n wasn't sure how to take it...

M: irunga....naa vechu vidaraean..came in instantaneously

K: he bends a little before her...lovingly

M: she came as close as possible and applied the vibhuthi...

Mullai looks at him like a baby looking at a candy... As she used to.. and now she is closer and even more advantageous... he has his eyes closed ..haaa...

She looks at him...as though she wants to gulp him...

She likes looking at him and when he adorns the vibhuthi... He looks the cutest 🥰
She can't take her eyes off.

She wants the moment to freeze ...the moment she touches him...despite it being a small streak she applies it as slowly as possible...before she realized the streak ended... moved the hand out slowly...

She behaved like a toy with a dying battery... nevertheless her heart beat was high and her brain worked 2x⚡⚡

She then knew she had to blow...

When she took her hand off ..he tried to move..

Irunga...kanna moodiyae vechukonga

She then kept her hand over his nose and blew as softly as she could....

While she was oggling at him..he was burning inside

Her proximity...her smell...her touch gave him adrenaline rush and he was just like a cat that closes it's eyes to save itself from any obstacle...

But deep within kathir wanted to drench in this...her love ..her care ..her affection..her touch ..he wanted them all for himself...much longer.... His yearning grew.

Three soft blows and then she withdrew..

Despite the reason, the blows teased him...her proximity burnt him...his hands were locked..and his urge to get closer grew suddenly a bit before he could control himself..

how he wished he could grab her in his arms..take her for himself... He was not sure what made him think so...he felt strange with this new born physical desire..that burnt inside... 🔥

A realization when she withdrew...he jolted back to normal..opened his eyes to look at her...

She seemed to look much more beautiful...calm and pious

But he needs to leave at this moment..this moment...while this turned out to be one of their firsts in proximity, touch, fondness, care and the one that specifically stirred the unknown emotions in him.

He moves a bit reluctantly...

She had no clue what she stirred in him..she was reluctant to see him off as well..

His half smile hinted her about his unwilling move..

She nodded him assuring she ll be alright with her eyes and a smile in the end of her lips...

TBC.