A sweet bye-bye

Kathir steps out of their room and finds Dhanam Moorthy and Jeeva waiting in the hall.

J: ei polama da..

K: ahh..polam nae

Mo: ei pathu poituva da...

D joins him.. amamda jaakaraadhai..

K: a nod for moorthy and says ...
seri anni..oru nimisham ammata soleetu varean

J: amm.. eleiyyy seekiram vaa da.

Kathir quickly comes back taking leave from his mom..

D2M: ..enga indhanga..she hands over vibhuthi..

M:Ahhh...Indha da...comes forward to apply

Kathir bends to show this forehead...

M: pardaaa...erkanavae vechirukiya...

Kathir n Mullai look at each other..a sweet recoup

D: paravalla mama...vechu vidunga..

Moorthy applies vibhuthi on top of what was there already..and blew over his forehead.

K: yet again..this time around..he felt loved and secure..under his big bro...

And they all bid a big bye to him while he took leave.

Moved forward and went out followed by the bunch

He got on the bike behind jeeva and turned back searching her..

She was there..just behind Dhanam...half hearted, moist eyed .. She wanted his glimpse as well.

As his eyes searched ...she came out and nodded a bye.

He looked at everyone and nodded back...as everyone's eyes are on him.

Jeeva started the bike off...

kathir whispered...annae konjam methuva po nae soldra varaikum...

J: eiii..eandaaa...

K: ponaeeee sonna Kelu...

J: he started off..and then ...almost pushed the bike with his legs...as slow as a snail...

deiii ...idha slow podhuma

K: m m m...

As they slowly moved... the family turned to move in...

As the family moved a little inside, Mullai came a bit out...to look at him until her eyes can see him.

He glimpsed her well enough..now that everyone has turned... She signalled him saying.... will wait for your call... similar to the gesture he made earlier....

He smiles, nods in synchronization and a sudden surge... blows a quick throbbing flying kiss...💋

Mullai is stunned...she didn't anticipate this at all....albiet...she quickly catched it in the air and hoarded it securely near her bosom.💕

Kathir didn't anticipate her quick response, was equally stunned with her acceptance and reciprocation.

Both were elated and couldn't take eyes off until the other departed through the corner of their eye.👀

He was so engrossed he forgot to intimate jeeva to move...

Jeeva had been toiling hard to help his bro..he could guess what's happening behind him if not exactly... But he is happy helping him..with all his heart...

What his heart knew, his poor legs didn't know...

J: deii namma road monaiku vandhutom.. iniyadhu vandiya otta va da...kaal valikudhuda..

K: annae..annae..sorry nae...kochukadha nae...seri seri nee vootu.

Jeeva smiles ..adae Nalla pandreenga da..ana ungala ipdilam pakka romba sandhoshama irukku da...

They both smiled and had a good bro time together till the bus stand

TBC.