Prolong

*(Y/N) POV*

Thump thump thump thump thump. Small footsteps echoed through the forest floor as two small neko children were running. Behind them screaming could be heard as fires rose high in the sky. Screams of help and mercy was drowned out by the shouting of the devil's. The two young children ran and ran as they were being chased by low devils. "Come on Shirone, we have to keep running!" The boy yelled as tears fell down his dirty face. As they were running, they stumbled across a large chasm, and luckily there was a fallen tree making a natural land bridge. The two quickly crossed to the other side as shouting could be heard getting closer. "Find them and kill them! Let none of them live!" A mysterious voice yelled out. "Here, let's see if we can push the tree into the chasm so they won't follow us." The boy told Shirone. Both young siblings got to the tree and tried lifting it, but to no avail. "Go, I'll hold them off as you run." The boy yelled. "No, they'll kill you like Mama and Papa!" Shirone said crying her eyes out as she hugged her brother tightly. The boy gently lifted her face up to meet his eyes "Hey, everything is going to be a-okay. Don't worry, I won't be far behind." The boy said smiling down to his sister through the dirt and tears.

"Now go, I'll be right behind." The boy said pushing his sister forward. Shirone nodded reluctantly, leaving with one last look behind her seeing her brother smiling back at her. As Shirone left the boy smiled faltered as he looked back across the chasm to see the devils caught up. "There they are, kill them!" One shouted. The devils started crossing the tree, but the boy started throwing whatever he could find knocking one off letting him fall to his demise. The small victory was short lived as an arrow came and pierced his heart. The boy fell back onto the cold ground feeling the light become dimmer. With his final breath, he thought of how happy he was with Shirone and all the lovely memories now all burned to ashes. It was the end for him, till he heard someone call out to him. 'Do you seek power to avenge your love ones?' the mysterious voice asked. 'Yes. I'll do anything.' he thought. 'Then let our souls intertwine has you rise.' the voice boomed.

*Random devil*

Some of us manage to cross the tree. Stupid Neko killed Bob. Oh well, he was a piece of shit anyways. I was about to continue following our captain till he stopped. "Shhh, you hear that?" He asked. We all stopped and listen. Crack, crack, crack. We could hear multiple bones being broken. As we turn to see the source, we saw the dead boy. The captain went up to the body and kicked him. Nothing happened and the noise stopped. The captain seemingly to lose interest turned back until a hand grabbed his foot making him fall. The boy got up without even moving his arms to help him. His neck started to break and grow, his arms became longer with black fur, his legs grew to with sharp claws, and his head turned into that of a demon.

 His neck started to break and grow, his arms became longer with black fur, his legs grew to with sharp claws, and his head turned into that of a demon

I started shaking as the beast moved forward towards our captain. "S-s-stay back y-y-you v-vile beast!" Our captain yelled. The beast leaped forward as it clawed all of our Captain's intestines out. It then proceeded to bite his head clean off and swallow it.(spitters are for quiters). Then it looked at the rest of us, and I pissed my pants. The last thing I heard was a roar from the beast.

*Timeskip*

After the slaughter, no devil who partook in the massacre of the Nekomata was alive. The beast stood on a pile of bodies as it transformed into the boy from earlier. The boy looked at his hands scared at what he became. 'Don't be afraid child for this is natural.' the voice soothed him. "But isn't this wrong!?!" The boy yelled out. 'No, they deserved it. And it tasted sweet, did it not. Don't run away from your desires, embrace them. Trust me.' the voice spoke. The boy didn't like to admit it, but he did like eating those devils. So the boy sat there and feasted on the corpses of his enemies. Once he was finished, the voice spoke once more 'Niw then child, are you ready to become what I am?' the voice asked. "What do you mean?" Asked the boy. Then in a cloud of black smoke appeared a similar creature.

"Do not be alarmed child, for I'm am the one that helped you

"Do not be alarmed child, for I'm am the one that helped you." The second beast spoke. "What are we?" The child asked. "We are the Wendigos, and if you come with me, I'll teach you everything you need to know." She said. The boy nodded knowing he had no other option. "Good, now tell me your name child, mine is Wendy." Wendy said. "(Y/N)."

-----------------

Tell me how you liked it. Don't worry I'll be able to update my other books too, if you enjoyed vote and follow me, maybe I'll follow you back to your house, who knows. Till next time, coffee out.

Word count 897