Chapter Five: Catch Up

*(Y/N) POV*

I opened the door to the apartment as Shirone and Sona followed me inside. "Home sweet home ladies." I said while opening the door for the other two to enter. "It's quite small, but very cozy. I like it." Sona said with a smile. "Thank you, now before we get carried away with something, I want you to meet Wendy." I told her. Black smoke emerged from my skin as it started to come together forming Wendy.

"Hello there, ready to get busy tonight?" Wendy said as she was in Sona's face. I just sighed as Sona became very flustered, so I just grabbed her neck and squeezed her pressure points. "OW OW OW OW OW!" Wendy yelled in pain. "Sorry about her, she's nice on the inside." I said with a smile. "Uh..." Sona said with great confusion.

"(Y/N)... Let's watch a movie!" Shirone yearned as she jumped on my back with a huge hug. "Yes, yes, Wendy will fill you in on details of us, alright Sona?" I asked as she nodded. So I left Sona in Wendy's care, probably a mistake, but Shirone was being impatient as she dragged me to the TV.

"Sit, I'll choose a movie for us!" She said. "Your the boss, can't wait to see what you put on." I said while sitting down. Shirone went to the stack of movies next to the TV and searched the pile. It took her a moment before she lit up with happiness and quickly put in a movie before rushing back to sit on my lap.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked her while wrapping my arms around her. "Remember Wall-E, the robot movie we watched when we were young, we're gonna watch that!" She said with excitement as she snuggled up against me.

That movie brought back good memories of us two bringing back nostalgia. As the first part of the movie finished, Sona came over and sat down on my left while hugging my arm as Wendy jumped onto the right side of the couch and laid her head onto me. "What movie is this?" Sona asked. "Wall-E, a great movie. Brings back good memories." I told her with a smile.

"If you want, I can give you good memories~." Wendy said. I just sighed with annoyance as Wendy chuckled.

*Timeskip brought to you by the author trying to get over this writer block*

The movie just finished as both Shirone and Sona had fallen asleep. "That was fun, but I think those two are drain from today." Wendy said as she got up. "Yes, today was eventful. Hopefully they come to like each other." I said with some hope.

"Don't worry, they'll get along just fine." Wendy told me. She cupped my cheeks and kissed me. "There, now let's get everyone to bed." She said. I agreed and carried Shirone as Wendy carried Sona to bed. As I laid Shirone down, she grabbed my arm.

"(Y/N), can you give me a kiss good night?" She asked me. "Of course, anything for you." I said. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She was surprised by this as I deepened the kiss. I backed up and saw Shy all flustered. "What's the matter?" I asked her. "Y-y-you kissed me." She whispered. "Of course I kissed you, after all I love you." I told her as she became even more flustered.

(You have to realize (Y/N) was raised by Wendy, who only knows a lot about taboo things. So kissing someone like if their your wife is like kissing someone on the cheek for Wendy and (Y/N))

With everyone tucked in, I joined them and got in bed. "Ready for tomorrow?" Wendy whispered. "Always ready for what's next." I told her.

-------------------------

Hello everyone, sorry this was short. Had a writers block on this one part, so I kinda got stuck. Sorry for the wait, I am gonna try and do better. If you liked this, please vote for the chapter and maybe follow me and I'll follow you. Until next time, coffee out.

Word count 696