Chapter Four: Cat Fight!(rewrite)

*Important, this chapter is different. Thought it was rushed, so I redid it. Hope you enjoy*

*(Y/N) POV*

Beep, beep, beep. My alarm went off as I saw Wendy shut it off for me. I couldn't move though as both Shirone and Wendy hung on both my sides. It felt warm and safe, generally making me happy, though I knew I would have to cut this short. I softly shook the both of them. "Come on, time to get up." I whispered. Both simultaneously snuggled into my chest. "Five more minutes. Nyaa." Shirone meowed. I thought on how to get both them up till an idea popped up in my head, even though my conscious was screaming no. "If you two get up now, I'll do one thing you guys both agree on when we get home." I said. Both flew out of bed and got ready as I steadily got myself dress and exited the room. Both Wendy and Shirone were sitting down at the table unusually quite. I brushed it off has I made breakfast for everyone. The morning flew by quickly as Wendy disappeared into me and Shirone being in a hurry. As we exited the apartment, I saw Jozu and Rize both talking to my left. I waved at them as they waved back before getting dragged by Shirone. She looked slightly troubled as we walked to school. 'Someone's been a bad boy. We'll have to punish you later.' Wendy said in my head. I sighed knowing that something bad was going to happen. "What was all that Shy?" I asked. "Nothing, just don't want us to be late to school since we missed some days." She replied.

As we reached the school gate, I saw Sona and Tsubaki standing there. "Hello lovely ladies." I called out. 'Someone's quite bold today.' Wendy said. Sona instantly walked up to me and slapped my face before proceeding to hug the life out of me. "Where were you?" Sona asked. "With my sister. Sorry if I worried you." I said while patting her head. Shirone hugged my side as Sona let go. "Fine, I forgive you this one time. But in return, you're staying with me after school." She said. "What!?" Shirone shouted before hissing at Sona. Both of their Aura's flared up as the locked eyes. Tsubaki became kinda scared as she tried calming the situation. I just yawned as I decided to watch. The two got ready to jump at each other before I coughed. "Now, now. We're all friends here. If you two really want to test each other strength, later after school, I can make an arena for you guys to fight." I said. The two nodded as both stomped away. 'Really? I've never known you to further a hatred and allow fighting.' Wendy said. 'I heard that if those two fight, after they'll come to respect each other's power.' I thought back. Wendy just sighed. 'So innocent'.

I went to class and as I sat at my desk, Ikazuma came [;)] up to me. "Hey (Y/N), we will be having a meeting this lunch at the dojo, want to join?" She asked. "Of course I will." I said. So as the day went on, it finally became lunch. I made my way there with my lunchbox in tow. As I entered the dojo, I saw the kendo members, being all girls, sitting in a circle. I approached them and sat down. They looked my direction before getting nosebleeds. Ikazuma then spoke up, "Perfect timing (Y/N). We were just discussing the topic at hand which is that there will be a sleep over at my house this weekend for all Kendo members. We were wondering if you would come to?" Ikazuma said while blushing a lot. I smiled at them before responding "Of course!". Everyone fainted then for some reason. 'Oh (Y/N), a poor sheep among wolves.' Wendy said. I just sighed as I spent the whole lunch bringing the girls to the infirmary. The day went on pretty quickly as it reached the end. Just like I said in the morning, me and Shirone were standing in front of the doors leading into the council room. Shirone sighed as she latched herself to me. "Are you alright?" I asked. "As long as I'm with you, I'm fine." She replied. I smiled before entering the council room. There I only saw Sona at her desk distracted with what looked like a handheld mirror while playing with her hair. It was quite funny, but I knocked on the door. Sona looked at us before becoming completely embarrassed. "So, you guys ready?" I asked. Sona and Shirone nodded. So with that, I snapped my fingers as a small barrier surrounded the room. "Hope you guys don't mind the arena being this small."

"No, it's fine." Sona stated as Shy nodded in agreement. "Okay, on three. One, two, four, three!" I said. Shirone summoned her gauntlets as she closed the gap between her and Sona. As Shy swung at Sona, she leaned back and used a short burst of magic to launch Shy. Sona, getting cocky thinking this was over already, turned her back. This created an opportunity for Shirone to charge and hit Sona directly in the back sending her flying into the wall. As this was going on, me and Wendy were talking. 'So, you sure this is going to work?' Wendy inquired. 'Yep, as sure as mating with you when in heat.' I said. 'I don't like those odds.' Wendy said. 'What, I had no doubt back then, as I have no doubt in the present either.' I said. 'Okay, well seems their finished. Why don't you check up on them.' Wendy said.

*Koneko POV*

As me and the bitch breathed heavily across from one another, exhausted from our fight, Sona spoke up. "Seems your not half bad." She said. "You too." I said. "I have a proposition, why don't we team up." Sona said as she finally caught her breath. "Why would I do that?" I spat. "Because, (Y/N) seems to be really attached to each of us, it would be hurtful to him if one of us were taken away from him. Plus, instead of us fighting, we can work together to make sure no other girl gets too close to (Y/N)." She said. I thought about it, and realized she was right. "Fine, but I'm going to be his first." I said. "Only if I'm his first wife." Sona replied. I sighed as I held out my hand as Sona shook it. Smiles forming on our faces as we laughed a bit. "Hey, you guys down." (Y/N) asked. "Yep, and never better." I replied.

-----------------------

Finally, been putting this off, but here it is. Hope you enjoyed it, if you did consider voting for this rewritten chapter and maybe following me and I'll follow you back home. Until next time, coffee out.

Word count 1167