Chapter 3

* Picture of Ara's wolf
________________________
" What are we going to do with her?" A low raspy voice said
.
" We can't do anything until Alpha Caden gets here" another voice said.
.
I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. My eyelids were too heavy and my throat felt like it was on fire. I didn't know where I was but I sure as hell could tell I wasn't home.
.
" What about the younger one. ?"
.
My head shot up immediately. I knew they were talking about my sister. At first, everything was blurry but after a while my eyes started to focus on the scene in front of me. There were about 4 other people in the room excluding me. I recognised one of them to be the Bete that found me. The other 3 were strangers.
.
" Your awake "
.
My head automatically turned to the source of the voice. It was a small girl around my age. She was incredibly beautiful with long brown hair that cascaded down the back. She stood at an outstanding 5"8 and her body was lean and fit. I found myself feeling jealous for some reason I don't know why.
.
" Don't worry, we are not going to hurt you" the beautiful girl said.
.
The next person that spoke was also incredibly georgeos. What's up with this people and their looks. I was starting to feel a little threatened. He had long black hair that reached his shoulders. Me personally thought long hair never suited guys but this particular boy made it work. He had blue eyes that sparkled in the daylight. He looked like he just jumped out of a magazine.
.
" Stop talking to this rouge." He said. His voice dripping with hate. Wow he may be beautiful but his attitude turned me off.
.
"Alpha said bring the rouge down" the same guys said.
.
I was grabbed by the arm by the Bete and was dragged out of the room. I looked down at my body and saw that I was fully clothed in a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain purple v neck. I am pretty sure that when I shifted that my clothes ripped in the process. Did someone dress me? Oh lord.... That would have been embarrassing. I didn't know where I was being taken until the Bete that was holding me knocked on a big oak door.
.
Almost immediately, I was hit with the most intoxicating smell ever. It made my head hurt and my stomach twist but in the good way. It smelt like the seaside with a mixture of the sandalwood and lavender.
"MATE, GO TO MATE." my wolf screamed
Oh... Kill me now
*****************************************************************************
Thanks again for reading. Hop you enjoyed this chapter.
Next chapter should come in the next week or so.
XoX Cliche_6656