Izuku Midoriya: childhooh (8-10y/o)

Before this chapter begins, there are three things.

First, only 1 reader voted on the last vote so I will now be putting votes at the top whenever I do them. I hope that the ones that read will vote more now that I'm doing them at the start.

Second, thank you EclipseBlaze for voting for Izukus next pet. As far as pets are concerned they will be relevant to the story, but not yet.

Third, a vote. When should All Might marry Inko. (Stepdad Might)

Next chapter.

After Izuku manifests his quirks.

After the sports festival.

P.S. This is a long chapter. (Over 3,000 words)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After three months of studying, Izuku had finally completed his missed assignments and was back to taking normal classes with Katsuko, Mai and Tamako. It had been harder than he expected to get use to being back in society, his first time back to school had made it apparent that Izuku was suffering from PTSD. After all, how many children actually stab there teacher for slamming a ruler on there desk.

That teacher was still afraid of Izuku.

The media was still making a big deal out of the public announcement about Dormancy, the survivers of the Order of Evolutions experiments, and the fact that some of there members actually escaped capture.

But the thing that was most troubling, was the fact that the media had put a label on the survivers, Nomu.

Izuku still didn't know where they had come up with that name, but he didn't like it. Case in point, the boy that Izuku had broken a chair over just before class started.

The teacher said nothing about that little incident.

(Four months later)

What Izuku saw on the news shocked him. The man that had been defeated by the combined efforts of All Might and Absolute Force was none other than his father. He had known that his father was a terrible man, but to find out that Hisashi Midoriya was the notorious supervillain Heat Viper, that seriously blindsided the 8y/o boy.

But that was nothing compared to what Absolute Force was about to say.

"I still can't believe that Heat Viper turned out to be the father of thee Izuku Midoriya. I guess that the apple Does fall far from the tree from time to time. For the symbol of hope and future #1 hero himself to be the son of a villain, it really is quite strange. I mean, the man that surpassed All Might and became the greatest hero in recorded history, having the infamous Heat Viper for a father.", Absolute Force rambled on. (This was supposed to be in bold, but I'm writing with my PS4 and have no clue how to bold the text. If anyone can tell me how to do it, I would be grateful.)

(One month later)

It was finally spring, and in Japan that meant that it was now time for the beginning of the new school year. The good news was that, not only Katsuko, Mai and Tamako, but also Shoko, Tsuyu, Saiko, Itsuka, and Yui, were all going to be in the same school for the rest of gradeschool at the very least. After all, there families wanted to help them recover. The bad news was that they weren't in the same class as Izuku. Worse still the teacher had singled him out as an Order of Evolution victim, and a classmate had recognized his name from the news about a month ago, so now almost everyone was teasing him.

The only two that weren't was a pair of identical twin girls named Yin and Yang Tsuinawasu, and they matched there names.

Yin had long black hair that she did up in a side ponytail on her right, crimson eyes, and a pink birthmark on her forehead that was in the shape of the right hand side of a heart. She wore a navy blue shirt with the left sleeve missing, a black skirt with white stripes on the right side, and a azure wristband on her left wrist.