Chapter #2

Song is Soldiers by Otherwise.
The trio finally arrived at Jasper. The town was tiny! There wasn't even a motel or bar! Dean was very distraught about there being no bar, and they had to settle on a burger joint. They entered, and a teenager around sixteen greeted them.
"Hello, welcome to K.O. burger where every patty's a knockout. How can I help you?"
They ordered quickly, then sat down. Normally, they would strike up a conversation, but the restaurant was rather busy, and the poor kid looked stressed out.
"Got any leads on the kids?" Hazel asked Sam. He nodded, pulling out his laptop, and clearing his throat as he always did when about to begin a long explanation.
"So, the three kid's names are Jack Darby, a sophomore in high school, Miko Nakadai, a freshman transfer student from Japan, and Rafael Esquivel, a twelve year old kid who also happens to be a high school freshman as well. Their files are blocked, though, which doesn't make sense. I can find out anything I want about anyone in this town, except for these three." He pulled up pictures of the kids.
"Looks like our boy Jack is the kid who took our order," Dean commented.
"We should watch this place and follow him when he leaves work." The twins nodded in agreement. As they left, Dean went to the restroom, while the twins waited outside.
Hazel's POV
I leaned against the red and blue semi next to our impala as I frowned at my brother, who was trying to ignore the empty space a foot to my left. "You see him, don't you?" I asked him softly. He frowned. "Sam," I sighed. "You should really tell Dean about this. You can't hide it forever. And he went to Hell too, he's not going to judge you."
"I know that!" Sam snapped, then sighed. "It's just-yes he went to Hell, but he was never tortured by Lucifer."
"And he knows that, Sam." I replied. "He just wants to help you, and he will worry about you whether you tell him about your waking nightmares of that awful place or not." Just then, Dean exited the restroom, stopping the conversation. Then, we climbed into Baby, and left to find a place to stay. Little did we know, that semi next to us had heard everything...
Optimus's POV
Optimus was very puzzled and concerned. He didn't know what Hell was, but he could guess it wasn't good. And Lucifer didn't sound like good news either. He decided he'd look them both up when he got back to base, or perhaps Jack would know. Meanwhile, he would wait to pick up Arcee's charge, as she was on a mission, and then he could answer his questions about the rather disturbing conversation he had just eavesdropped on...
Hope y'all enjoy this story!
❤️Soundwave's Wife❤️