Ongoing: The Next Day

" So did everyone's parents agree to our day together? " Monika asked her club members with a smile.

The three girls nodded.

" Alright! Let's get going before the day ends "
-
The girls looked all around the mall, learning more and more about each other. With Yuri's love for horror novels, and Monika's love for music, Sayori couldn't help but want to read or try all their interests.

Natsuki however, didn't want to read horror, and didn't wish to learn about music. She felt kind of embarrassed of her interest because of her past.. though she wishes to at least bring it up somehow to the group.

" Hey Natsuki! " Sayori happily nudged the short pink haired girl. " Look! "

Glancing up at the Tokyo Shop, Natsuki's eyes lit up in joy, then felt a bit terrified from that timing. She was tempted to rush inside to see if her favorite manga has a new volume.. But..

Monika and Yuri glanced over as well.

" You like Manga, Natsuki? " Yuri asked politely while being genuinely curious.

Hesitating, Natsuki laughed it off. " M-Manga? Me? That's for kids! "

Monika raised an eyebrow.

" Not all Manga is for children.. " Yuri continued. " It's for teens, and adults too. Everyone, I believe "
Sayori stood quiet while watching the two argue back and forth. Monika soon calmed them both and suggested on going to the food quart. Everyone agreed.

" I hope they have cinnamon buns " Sayori mumbled as she pushed her two fingers together.

" I'm sure they do" Monika replied.

As the four walked to the food quart, Sayori wanted a headstart to see whatevers on the menu. Rushing over, her eyes lit up in delight from seeing a small shop just for sweets.

The rest of the girls caught up to Sayori and looked at each desert that was displayed. Cupcakes, cake slices, cookies, brownies, cinnamon buns, and much more were on display.

Natsuki was secretly impressed on how cute and pretty looking each sweet was, that she wanted to know the baker who made them.

" Well.. what would you guys like? " Monika smiled. " I'll pay "

" No no " Yuri quickly objected. " I can pay for my own.. t-thank you "

Sayori opened up her wallet, only to see nothing inside.. Nervously, she chuckled. " I-I could uh.. pay you back "

Natsuki sighed. " Don't worry Monika, I'll pay for her "

" Ehhh?? " the president pouted. " I want to treat my club members.. You guys are too nice "

Pushing her two fingers together, sayori waited patiently for the Baker to hand over the cinnamon bun. She watched their every move with sparkles in her eyes.

" Here you go miss " the Baker said while handing over the four girls sweets in tiny bags.

They thanked the baker.

As the four girls sat down at one of the tables, Sayori was already happily eating her cinnamon bun. Natsuki looked closely at her cupcake, feeling a little jealous of it's beauty.

" Oh well, I know mine tastes the best " she quietly mumbled to herself, then took a bite.

" You bake, Natsuki? " the curious monika asked. The pink haired girl blushed as she took another bite of the cupcake.

" Mhm! " Sayori answered for her. " She can make all kinds of sweets! "

" Oh really? "

" She can make cupcakes, brownies, and cake! " Sayori happily went on. " She's such a good Baker! Her cupcakes are my favorite "

Natsuki blushed even more, feeling her heart suddenly pound.

" We would love to try them " Monika smiled.

" I-I agree.. " Yuri shyly said. " If that's okay.. "

The three girls looked at Natsuki.

" I-I mean yeah! Sure! " Natsuki hesitated with somewhat pride in her tone. " I'm the best! "

The girls continued on about their interests just like earlier, having a few laughs, and sharing memories. Natsuki however, didn't seem to smile. At least in Sayori's eyes.