Destiny (The End)

Irfan shouted on his men on heard Dhruv answer

Irfan : Looking like For just Promise, he is ready to kill anyone for RS. 100 also...

Irfan asked Dhruv

Irfan : If you are ready to kill me, why you didn't come to me first?

Dhruv : Visa Problem..!! Infact, I tried so much for that. Are we any doctors to give Visas easily to us? We are Criminals, That's why They said Get Lost to me..

Irfan pointed gun on Dhruv head and shouted on him

Irfan : Stop Your Jokes!! Tell me who give deal to you,Or else I will kill you..

Dhruv acted like he dead like teasing Irfan and said to him

Dhruv : Still!! I don't Know..

Irfan : You won't scare for death, Then for whom you will get scare..Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Girl Friend..?

Dhruv face expression became changed on heard Girl friend

Irfan : I forgot, You have one Girl Friend, Right? To focus on you, I forgot about her

Irfan : I forgot, You have one Girl Friend, Right? To focus on you, I forgot about her. Love is very Powerful right? I will kill her infront of you then you will tell me the truth..

 Love is very Powerful right? I will kill her infront of you then you will tell me the truth

Dhruv became angry on heard this and shouted on Irfan

Dhruv : Rey!! Normally Every human heart beats 72 times per minute, But My heart beats 50 times only..If you touch my love, Then my heart will reach 70, damage will be very depth..You can't bear that, So Keep my Heart Beat at 50 only..It is good for you.

Irfan : I want to see what you will do if it reach 70..I am going to Your Girl friend house and I will kill her infront of you..You just watch!!

Irfan and men about to leave, Dhruv shouted on them

Dhruv : No one cross this Building Gate also!!

Irfan : I will also see How you will stop us!!

Irfan Gang started their Cars to start...

On that time, Irfan's Gang member Durga came to Dhruv and said to him

Durga : In Mumbai, your friend said True about you..Anyone can expect so much from you, Your Cutout is like that..