I Found Him

At Rakesh's House

Rakesh came to house with so much angry and hit one of his men with Rod to control his angry

Nassar as Rakesh's father MP Narayana

Rakesh's father MP Narayana tried to control Rakesh but he pushed him and hit his men till he lost so much blood

Rakesh stopped hitting him and stood aside, His father asked him

Narayana : What happened?

Rakesh : Did he die?

Narayana saw he is still alive, he hit him strongly with rod which makes that man dead

Narayana : Now he dead.

Narayana came to Rakesh and asked calmly

Narayana : What happened?

Rakesh : I said to him to keep an eye on Nivi till I come back, But so many things happened I don't know any information.Who is that Dhruv? Even He is playing tricks with her, She is not stopping him? What they both thinking about me?

Who is that Dhruv? Even He is playing tricks with her, She is not stopping him? What they both thinking about me?

Narayana understood that Rakesh is angry for Nivi

Rakesh : I can't act anymore infront of her as Good Person. I am feeling like I am losing her.

Narayana : After all one Girl, You are losing your control?

Rakesh : No, Not After all One Girl.All after that Girl only.

Narayana : Rakesh, You are future Minister. With this nature,How can you handle local politics and do business with mafia at a time?

Rakesh : What I have to do, Dad?

Narayana : Now you came to point.First don't pressure yourself about that Dhruv, Now Bhai's son is coming to do deal with us, Concentre on that first.

Rakesh : But What about that Dhruv ?I am feeling like to kill him.

Narayana : Rakesh, Every time violence is not solution. First talk with him calmly and ask him what he want.If he didn't listen then we can think. Did you understand?