Intelligent Dhruv

At JP'S Place

DGP Satya started Investing about Imran and Rakesh Murder Case

He Enquired JP and his Men about Imran Murder case, that they found their took One Deal for Imran work.but He didn't find any evidence so, he left JP and Gang..

JP Said to his Gang

JP : How this DGP found we have connection with Imran? How can anyone kill Imran?

On that Rangella who saw Dhruv killed Imran and Gang came to JP with fear to tell this

JP: What happened ?

When Rangella tried to say about Dhruv, But his Voice not coming out.

JP : When we are in tension on thinking who killed that Imran Bhai, Why you are showing Sign Language here?

Rangella wrote on Paper about Dhruv and showed to JP, He slapped him on seeing that.

JP : At this tension, You are teasing me that I am illiterate?

On that time, Dhruv came there, Rangella became scared on seeing him

JP : Dhruv Babu, You came.. On seeing you, I felt little bit Relief..

Dhruv : That's all ok, What happened to him?

JP : Don't know from Morning onwards he is not speaking anything, now he wrote something on this Paper, You read this..

Dhruv read that and said to Rangella

Dhruv : You didn't said this to them? I thought you already said to them.

Rangella became confuse for this.

JP : What he wanted to said to us?

Dhruva : Nothing, Anna!! He wrote about Who killed Imran and his Gang, Rakesh and his father with full details.

JP : Who killed them?

Dhruv : Me only, Anna!!

Rangella became shock for this and his voice came back with his shock.