Part 42

Living with Jungkook is exactly how I imagined. He is clean and organised and likes things done a certain way. He has a set routine he likes to follow and finds joy in teaching me his ways. I like following along and letting him show me how he likes to do something. It makes him feel happy which makes me happy.

"I can't believe we've actually finished the house" he sighed as we got cuddled under a blanket for the night "we have our home"

"Yeah. Feels kind of surreal. I can't believe I'm living with my boyfriend. There's no escaping you now" I smiled and kissed his cheek

"It feels good. I like having you with me all the time. And you're right, there's no getting rid of me" he laughed and laid his head on my lap. I stroked my hand through his hair and smiled when he closed his eyes and cuddled up some more "you are getting rid of me for a few days next week though. I have to go on a business trip"

"How many days?"

"3 maybe 4 if things take a while"

"Okay. I'll miss you"

"I'll miss you too. Just think of it like when we didn't live together. Sometimes we would go a week without seeing each other if I had a business trip"

"I know. I'll be fine. What's the trip for anyway?"

"Review on a company I invested in a little over a year ago they're doing well but I think they could be better"

"If they do better, do you get more money?"

"Yeah. The more they earn, the more I earn"

"I love how powerful you are" I whispered without realising

"Oh yeah? You've never talked about that before. You don't talk at all about how you feel about my job"

"I didn't mean to say that" I blushed

"It's nice to hear you say you like it. I worry sometimes that it's too much for you"

"No, it's good. I like seeing you thrive... makes me feel proud. I like to watch you on phone calls with clients. You always look so determined and a little scary. If I wanted you to invest in my company... I'd be a little scared of you"

"A good kind of scared?"

"Yeah. I'd want to impress you. I'd be undeniably turned on every time we had a meeting. I'd just want you to be proud of me and my company"

"Really?" He smirked and moved us so I was laying down with him on top of me "you like seeing me with all the power? Like watching me control everyone and everything around me? Like knowing that no one can hurt you or touch you... only me?" He whispered into my ear and ground his hips into me

"Yes..."

"Does my love have a power kink?" He smirked and kissed my neck

"I don't know" I moaned with a laugh

"Well... how does it make you feel to think about me controlling so much of the industry that people ask me for permission before they buy into a company? How does it feel knowing that because of me so many people have begged me to invest in their brand? How would it make you feel-"

"Jungkook, stop" I moaned

"You do have a kink for it" he chuckled and felt my crotch "you really do"

"Is it weird?"

"No. I like it. I like seeing you weak. Do you like the idea of me having power over you?"

"Yes. So much"

"Well I'm sure that could be arranged" he smirked.

~~