Seven

2 hours later

After getting back to my apartment from the studio I let Alex lay down on my bed while I crashed on the couch, I wanted to make sure she had a comfortable place to relax her mind while I kept a close eye on her.

I've been in her position more times than I care to remember.

"Is it me or did the view get better?"
My thoughts get interrupted as I hear a familiar voice come into the living room.
"seriously I don't remember it being this nice"

Maybe because the times you came over here were mostly to yell at me and not to hang out and look around

" that's fair , honestly well I'm appreciating it now and it's pretty nice I must say."

Seriously this is great and all but I still feel like you know I don't deserve it,  it's been a crazy few months I didn't come from much growing up so this to me is incredible but I try to not get too wrapped up in it.

It's a sense of accomplishment Brad I may have thrusted you into this role but you were the right person for this job.... You do deserve this apartment and this setting they have to treat their most valuable
assets correctly so don't settle for less you got that?"

I hear you Al I do... and I guess you're right I'm still adjusting to all this it's been a whirlwind to say the least.

Alex let's out a sigh

" the things that we have gone through these past couple of months Oh my gosh who could've imagined?
"And you know there's probably gonna be a lot more shit that gets thrown our way in the wake of everything that's happened."

And we'll handle it" I don't know if you've noticed yet ms levy but when we're working together we're a pretty good team

I go over to the kitchen counter and reach under the sink to pour myself a little drink.

"I'm exhausted my head feels like it's going to explode"

Let's go out for the night, and let loose just the two of us let's have some fun!

"You're absolutely joking there's no way I'm in any kind of a mood to go out, and what are we in our 20s?"

There's the alex we all know and love, no seriously we need a night just to let loose and unwind our thoughts. and you know what  we've worked really hard to get to where we're at. We deserve a fun night out.

Come on levy let's do it

"where are we going?"

Out

"Out?, care to elaborate a bit more on that?"

We are going out for a nice night in town.
I know this private club downtown Manhattan it's perfect.

"Bradley I don't know about this I'm seriously not in the mood  I'm still not in the best head space either."

That's fine it doesn't matter let's go the crappier the better we're going to celebrate and cheers to all the shit we've been through.

Follow me ..... I guide Alex towards my closet
You can pick anything you'd like out of here to wear tonight.

While you make your pick I'm gonna put in this little baby I reach into my closet pick out my champagne  colored body suit some beige high waisted dress pants & gold heels.

~ 20 mins later~

You look amazing Alex , that's one of my favorite pieces in the collection... great choice for tonight.