Chapter 3- Life

"Oh my goodness, wasn't that girl just precious, Frankie?" I exclaimed as we tell Nonna and mom about Jasmine.
"Yeah, she was just the sweetest. And so strong... she's incredible."
"I'm sure she was, wish I could've met her, " Nonna replied, "Is she coming to your tour ariana?"
"I don't know Ma-," I stopped mid way through my sentence, I had a wonderful thought. I begin to dig through my beach bag until I find my shiny, gold iPhone 5s. "I'm going to call scooter, see if I can get this angel meet & greet tickets for the honeymoon tour." I quickly scrolled through my contacts until I find the name 'SCOOTER BRAUN'. I pressed call. "You shouldn't be calling me, it's your vacation, I'm the one restraining from calling you, no work right now." Scooter said groggily.
"No but Scooter this is really important! I was at the beach with Frankie and there was this really beautiful love named Jasmine who has been suffering from lung cancer since she was six."
"Yeah?" Scooter replied.
I continue. "Yah, and I want to see if I can get her m&g tickets for the Honeymoon Tour. She would love it so much, you don't understand the emotion she had when she saw me. This little angel, she's a fighter."
There's a pause on the phone and then Scooter sigh, "Ari...." He began. "Please! It can't be that hard! Besides she really deserves this, after everything she's been through, I want her coming to my concert, no matter what."
"Okay, it's your concert and this girl has a great story so I think she should come. Maybe even be brought on stage," scooter said in a voice where I could tell his eyebrows would be going up and down.
"Yay!! I'll tell the little girl now. Thanks!" I hung up the phone and jump up and down.
"Never seen you so happy," Frankie laughed. I grab him by the arm and drag him to the hotel room door.

~
Hey guys so I haven't updated this story in ages... And if I'm honest with you, the short chapter above was written a very long time ago. I didn't continue on Bc I was wondering... Do u guys want me to continue this story? I started it over the summer 🙈