Chapter 1-Here we come (ariana)

"Ariana, hurry up! Were gonna be late!" My brother Frankie called.

"Coming!" I shouted back.
I grabbed my pastel mint 60's inspired luggage and walked down the staircase. I was wearing a white, ruffely, tank top tucked into sunflower printed shorts with my yellow converse. My hair was up in a high ponytail. I grabbed my sunglasses and walked outside to the car where the rest of my family was waiting.
"Finally," Frankie sighed as he got in the driver seat and I got in the back seat. My mom was sitting on the passenger side.

"Sorry! My phone was only at like 52% and I wanted to make sure it got to at least 80% before I boarded the airplane."

"You and this phone. Ari, you always have your nose in that thing, I have a twitter, I don't understand what you could possibly do for hours on there except for tweet about your day to 17 million people," my mother laughed with a smile.

"Mom, you know how sweet my fans are and how much I love them. If I didn't tweet for them at least once today, they would feel disappointed as if there missing out on something in my life. You know one of my biggest priorities is seeing my loves happy."

"One day, When you get kids, your fans won't be one of your biggest priorities, your kids will. Me for example, I'm okay with you having your nose in that phone for now because it makes you happy and as a parent you will do anything to see your kids happy. Well, I'm okay with you having your nose in it now, you better not be tweeting 24/7 while were in Bahamas."

"Or on the airplane, using cellular data in the air isn't allowed," Frankie joked.

"Oh Shutup Frankie." We arrived at the airport.

After we received our boarding passes and went through security we stopped by the executive platinum lounge to wait and get a few snacks before our plane boarded in half an hour. Usually, we have at least an hour to kill in the lounge, but today the airport was swarming with way more paparazzi than usual and it made it hard to get through different parts of the airport. Eventually when we got to security they Had to leave us alone and go bug some other celebrity at the front entrance. After the release of my song Problem, there has been more paparazzi following me around. As much as I appreciate all the success my music is getting, it does come with a trade off.

I grab a soy latte at the Starbucks by our gate and then we board the plane. I couldn't wait to get to the sandy beaches of the Bahamas.

--

Alright chapter 1! I know it's not the longest but I just wanted to see what y'all thought of it! What do you think? comment:) chapter 2 will be longer I promise and ari will be in the Bahamas and hopefully meet Imani soon! Stayed tuned! Thanks❤️ xo-Sofia