➰Six➰

Michael.

"So, what did you think?" Tay asked, fiddling with the strings of her hoodie. Michael wasn't paying any attention. There was some dumb movie playing on the tv.

"Michael!" She jammed an elbow into the taller boys side.

"Ow! What?" He snapped, jerking his neck to stare at the small girl beside him.

"I asked what did you think?"

"Of what?"

"Alex! What did you think of Alex?"

"Oh." Michael hummed. "Yeah he was pretty cool. Didn't really pay any attention to him."

She squinted her eyes and tilted her head to the side.

"Okay the whole point in you going was to observe him." She sighed. "Whatever. Did you know Jack? You two talked a lot."

Michael shrugged, a little smile forming on his lips. "Kinda. We met at that speed dating place Cameron and Ashton made me go to."

"They didn't make you go." Tay smirked, nudging his shoulder. "A bet's a bet. You have bad luck with bets."

"I don't think it was actually bad luck this time." Michael mumbled. "I mean, I met Jack from losing this bet."

"He's like a forty-five and you're like fifteen."

"That's some major exaggeration there, Taylor." Michael shook his head. "He's like twenty-six, I'm eighteen."

"Oh, that's not so bad." She shrugged.

"Would ya tell him that?" Michael groaned.

Tay suddenly started laughing and Michael glared. "He has a problem with your age?"

"Yes," Michael sighed. "Says I'm too young and the age gap is to big."

"Maybe he just doesn't like you and is using your age as an excuse." Tay shrugged, picking at the polish on her nails.

"He doesn't even know me enough to dislike me!" Michael said frustratedly, raking a hand through his hair. "He doesn't know that I always smell like foreign food, or that my obsession with Lord Of The Rings is very intense, or how deeply passionate I am about gaming."

"And that's not even your annoying traits." Tay smiled.

Michael narrowed his eyes at her and glared. "Fuck you."

The brunette pat her hand against Michael's knee. "Do you have his number?"

"I've already tried asking him out." Michael sighed, head rolling against the back of the couch.

"And he said?"

"That if we were a thing he'd be in control and ask me out."

"Maybe I could get Alex to talk to him?" She raised a single brow.

"Would you?" Michael perked up.

Tay sighed and dug her phone out of her pocket. "You owe me."

I keep putting Tay in the media bc she makes me so gay

Lava you bye:))